Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

You know you’re obsessed with bodybuilding when...

Snatch518

You know you’re obsessed with bodybuilding when:
1. When you’re in an airport walking or standing in line your doing shrugs, curls, rows, and presses with your luggage. You also do the same with boxes when you are helping someone move.
2. When you have company you don’t offer your guest a drink, but a protein shake instead.

Have any others to add? Get a list goin...

lol...if I saw someone pressing their luggage in the airport I would call security.

You know ur a bb when you feel so full you think your gut is gonna bust open....and then you down a shake or chix breast.

KJIGGA omg I hear you there, just the other night, I pigged out for dinner, I had a 14 oz ribeye, a football sized baked potato, a bowl of steak and bean soup, an appetizer (fried calamari) and a loaf of bread from a restaurant.

I got home, then before I went to bed, despite being stuffed, I downed a thickass MRP, with a banana and olive oil.

I was going to BURST. Then I drank about 24 oz of milk ahahah I almost got sick.

LOL debaser....the best is when you start sweating after eating. Usually hits me after my 3rd or 4th meal of the day.

I get sick of chewing LOL

keep it up bro

on weekends if i go out to the bar or a club i'll bring 30grams of whey protein powder in a small ziploc plastic bag and tell the bartender i need a half a glass of water and a spoon as i am diabetic and must mix my "powder".

leancuisine said:
on weekends if i go out to the bar or a club i'll bring 30grams of whey protein powder in a small ziploc plastic bag and tell the bartender i need a half a glass of water and a spoon as i am diabetic and must mix my "powder".

LOL that is dedication....r u for real?

The night after back surgery, you have your girlfriend sneak a protein/glutamine drink into your hospital room and force it down despite zero appetite.

When you brush your teeth, you have to switch arms four or five times so you work both sides evenly.

When you rake the front yard, you switch arms if you feel anything resembling a burn so you don't overtrain from the previous arm day.

When the mailman comes, you look up and down the street for cop cars before you go get your mail.

If you have "favorite" mirrors some places because they are slightly convex and make you look bigger than you are.

If you keep a box full of protein bars in your glove box in case you ever get stuck in traffic.

When you find yourself arranging your work and school schedule around leg day.

When you spend more on supplements than you do on your wife.

Barbell knurling is permanently etched into your upper chest and the top of your traps.

You wear stretch marks with pride as if they were bronze stars

When your wife knows that the term "going to the bar" means that your going to do squats.

While you're having sex, you're visualizing your next 1RM squat.

When your refrigerator is so full of food that you can't close the door, but you can't afford to put gas in your car.

Whenever you feel a hunger pang, you think the world is coming to an end and run around violently trying to find anything even near edible.

When you spend more time looking at magazines with half naked men than you do looking at magazines with women.

If you're on this board more than once a day.

Sorry, gotta lot of time on my hands here
:)

Top Bottom