Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What bodybuilder had the BEST GENETICS?

What bodybuilder had the best genetics?

• Arnold Schwartznegger

Votes: 568 42.3%
  • Flex Wheeler

Votes: 270 20.1%
  • Danny Padillo

Votes: 10 0.7%
  • Dorian Yates

Votes: 58 4.3%
  • Frank Zane

Votes: 59 4.4%
  • Mike Mentzer

Votes: 23 1.7%
  • Dorian Yates

Votes: 48 3.6%
  • Ronnie Coleman

Votes: 189 14.1%
  • Lee haney

Votes: 28 2.1%
  • some other guy... Please name him!

Votes: 84 6.3%

• Total voters
arnold schwarzenegger had the best genetics hand down. if you dont believe me, go pick up an old copy of education of a bodybuilder and behold the most awesome frigging bicep shot in the history of civilization (why in the hell did they get rid of that cover?). todays bodybuilders look like fat pigs thanks to gh and all the other shit theyre taking. dont get me wrong..drugs are fine, but looking like you have a ripped beer gut is a load of shit. arnold rules!

I'd say it's a tie between Arnold and Steve Reeves from back in teh 50's. Looking at their younger photos, they look a lot alike. Arnold may have been bigger later on but he was also juiced.

Shawn Ray, no one even comes close to his vasularity. the way his veins look perfectly neat to and from with each other

And of course Flex and Arnold.....Imagine arnold in his prime with todays drugs added like GH and IGF1..

From a cultural point of view it seems blacks and europeans(espesially germans) have better developed genes in the genetic heritage...

this isn't even a tough decision, Flex Wheeler by far. He may not have been the biggest but he looked the best

Mike Mentzer only had to do 1 set per bodypart in order to grow - I rest my case. Tom Platz def had the best lower body genetics.

I don't think Dorian had very good genetics, but he overcame that through will and determination.

- and growth hormone!

Top Bottom