Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weed Smoking

As long as you you do it in a sensible manner I think it won't hurt at all. I replaced beer (which I think is alot harder on your body) for awhile with it and never had to take aspirin or anything of that nature through the week. Like Brian said also there is no way training high would be good but a nightly bowl/joint with a friend helps relax after a day filled with idiots and a high test level lol.

Anytime you take in smoke that is filled with carcinogens. . . immediate damage is placed on the heart. This can disrupt optimal performance of the heart and restrict proper blood flow. Tars gum up the air sacks and restrict oxygen supply. There are mounds of literature that provide scientific proof of the devastating effects of smoke from marijuana and cigarettes.

The only way to make excellent gains is to live a clean life and treat your body with care. How is the body supposed to perform at 100 percent when it is trying to expel carcinogens that are floating within the system? It can't. .

As far as I am concerned this coversation is over, especially when people are in denial or have to justify their reasons for using drugs.

louden_swain said:
Anytime you take in smoke that is filled with carcinogens. . . immediate damage is placed on the heart. This can disrupt optimal performance of the heart and restrict proper blood flow. Tars gum up the air sacks and restrict oxygen supply. There are mounds of literature that provide scientific proof of the devastating effects of smoke from marijuana and cigarettes.

The only way to make excellent gains is to live a clean life and treat your body with care. How is the body supposed to perform at 100 percent when it is trying to expel carcinogens that are floating within the system? It can't. .

As far as I am concerned this coversation is over, especially when people are in denial or have to justify their reasons for using drugs.

I agree, but I still like my dubs :)

Brownies or a vaporizer are two easy ways around the toxins you speak of, didn't know it was such a touchy subject. Stress kills more than people think relax man, btw watch out for that fake sugar it'll cause cancer, and that milk will likely cause an allergic reaction, the sugar will cause diabetes, have you ever had your water checked from the tap? Mine has around 300 ppm's worth of crap in it, compared to 0-25 in pure water, and last I checked caffeine,alcohol and cigs are all drugs and legal, I used it to bring my weight back up to par period, I also take a needle in my ass at least weekly/daily so there is no denial of drug use here.

Top Bottom