Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weed Smoking

weed used to make me feel like id get more reps because of better oxygen or some shit, but it would always take me 15 minutes to do a set lol

Well, aside from the obvious potential lung injuries, I don't know of any effects on gains or on strength training. But common sense says that if your lungs aren't 100%, you can't train as hard.

Charles

I smoke just about daily. most days only at night., I do train high once in a while and always have a great workout. I get extremely focused. Not stupid stoned either. A toke or 2 of some good nuggs and I'm ready to go.

Marijuana was one of the drugs that got caught up in the whole post-prohibition rush to make shit illegal. A large part of the push to make it illegal was the fact that Mexican immigrants were smoking and planting it. This is similar to the way opium was made illegal b/c so many Chinese railroad workers were using it. It is kept illegal today by powerful lobbyists in the tobacco & alcohol industries and people who get funding for "the war on drugs". The war on drugs is a miserable failure, but when $40 billion is flying into law enforcements hands, they dont want to miss out on $15 billion because weed became legal.

9 states have medical marijuana. Go to this site and see if yours does. If it does, go to your doc and tell him that you want a recommendation (you dont get a prescription for weed) for some smoke for your "chronic pain" or "nausea". Then its legal at the local & state level for you to have the mary jane.
Marijuana Law Reform - NORML
(this site has the laws for all 50 states & some US territories)

As I've stated on many other threads:
- Weed doesnt effect test or estrogen levels
- You cant OD on weed
- There is no long term damage to the brain
- It decreases stress
- Helps eyesight
- It can help those with AIDS, Glaucoma, MS, Pain, Nausea, Wasting disease, and many many other ailments
- Other than minor lung damage (like anything smoked), it has no drawbacks
- It does not effect driving like alcohol

Download "Growing Medical Marijuana" by Todd McCormick on Kazaa, it's loaded with some facts & has the transcript from an episode where Dr. Drew & Natalie Maines argued against Todd McCormick & Woody Harrelson on some show. Todd McCormick had cancer 9 times by the time he was 10, and weed helped his ass. Its a good read. You'll need Acrobat Reader to read it.

Cannabis Culture Magazine | Marijuana Magazine
YaHooka
Marihemp - The Marijuana and Hemp Network
http://www.OverGrow.com/
http://www.Marijuana.com/
HIGHTIMES.COM > Home

used to smoke ED for a while and it definitely fucked with my BP. Thats the only negative side effect i got from it, so cant smoke anymore. However I dont think this is typical. Also weed decreases the risk of several cancers

weed used to make me feel like id get more reps because of better oxygen or some shit, but it would always take me 15 minutes to do a set lol

Are you saying you'd be high while lifting? Marijuana is actually a bronchodilator so it would open up the small passages in your lungs making it easier to breathe. It's actually used medically for asthma sometimes haha

yea id smoke weed before lifting and it seemed like i could do more reps, but i was lazy between sets cuz i was so high lol and i was all diroriented like i wouldnt be focused at all, id just be able to do hella reps lol

Top Bottom