Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Swedish running vs treatmill

Thanaty

Have seen a video on youtube, where they were talkingabout such thing called Swedish running. If I am not mistaken, theyalso called it Scandinavian running. It looks like running not onroads, but everywhere – up and down the hills, different kinds ofpavements, and so on. The idea behind it is not to let you hhave arhythm. Do you think it is better than just running at the same paceall along as they do on the treadmills?

there is a proper rhthym when you run. this is correct. heel striking is the biggest problem in runners aside from pronating

my best advice for you is run barefoot, that will teach you how to properly run. and run on soft surface

kenyan runners grow up running barefoot for a reason

google kenyan heel strikes and learn. if you can learn proper running you will improve your run times and prevent injuries

also while we are on the subject have you tried cardarine and sr9009? absolutely amazing for runners

There can be a thing to the scandinavian running, as it may have you prepared to non-ideal running conditions, which can be more useful in real life. Those who run on treadmills usually struggle when they have to run in real life, where they have to maneuver or change pace regularly. So I would combine both things, this way you would be getting the best out of both.

As far as calorie burn you will likely burn more that way than on a treadmill since a treadmill technically propels you forward. In the end with cardio just do what you enjoy more and switch it up. You are more likely to stick to something you enjoy and not quit on it.

In my opinion, you are over thinking things.

What is the main goal of cardio? It's to burn calories.

If you prefer to run on a treadmill indoors because you like to watch TV - do that.

If you prefer running outdoors to experience a difference change of scenery each time - do that

So in the end I don't see any special advantages of running the scandinavian style, other than those mentioned by Lev, right?

Top Bottom