Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is The Stationary Bike Effective For Cardio? What Do You Think???

it stars sAddam said:

How do you manage to read Elite posts while on the exercise bike??? :confused:

take out my computer chair, put the exercycle in the place of my chair, set the keyboard on the handles, and reach out to use the mouse, while peddling with my legs at a moderate pace.

Wow Bignutt! That's great!! What did you used to weigh and how much do you weigh now? I'm trying to come down from 270lbs 20% bf to 230-235lbs 7-8% bf right now. I think I'm going to buy an Elliptical Trainer so I don't stress my joints so much.

Just think about the target heartrate. That is what you need to reach and how you get there except for running from the cops doesnt really matter.

Texas Ranger said:
Wow Bignutt! That's great!! What did you used to weigh and how much do you weigh now? I'm trying to come down from 270lbs 20% bf to 230-235lbs 7-8% bf right now. I think I'm going to buy an Elliptical Trainer so I don't stress my joints so much.

Well, I was 309 and went to 248. I would ride for about 20 min. then workout, then ride another 20 min. I started mixing stair-steping into it also. I mountain bike too so I like biking to lose weight at the gym.

'How do you manage to read Elite posts while on the exercise bike???'

Umm...21st century?! ever heard/seen a PDA/Laptop?! most of those ecercise bikes have plenty of space in the front to position such an appliance (especially PDA)

The equipment does not really matters

It is how you use it which makes the difference :)

Yes! Exercise Bike truly helps a great deal to me. My 30 minutes on a bike ups my day by day calorie consume. I can feel that burn in my thighs while riding the bicycle each day. It is a compelling approach to get into physical shape and enhance your health

Top Bottom