Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Since we got a race to 500, how about a race to 200?

from zero

I know a lot of you guys are in the 180s and 190s and gaining like mad. How about we all push ourselves to hit 2 bills bodyweight!!

I'm up to 188.5 as of tonight. I've gained about 18 pounds over the summer, swaining and training, and am closing in on 200 fast, and hope to hit it by the end of the year.

What about everyone else? Zander? Bones? t3c?

Who is tipping the scales at 200 with me?

Excellent. I'm in.

If I remember correctly... 160s in April-May, 170s in June-July, 180s in August and 192 today.

200 by November and I'll be rapt.

Zander1983 said:
Excellent. I'm in.

If I remember correctly... 160s in April-May, 170s in June-July, 180s in August and 192 today.

200 by November and I'll be rapt.

Outstanding progress. I think you will be the one to hit it before anyone else.

ok....sounds good. that was my plan for the end of the year. im at 192 right now. is that fair since ive been stuck at 191 for about a month......

From Zero said:

Outstanding progress. I think you will be the one to hit it before anyone else.

We'll see :) Doesn't change the fact I still feel like I'm 160, just fatter and slower, lol...

Now wait guys, set some rules. If you guys are 190, I could easily get you over 200 in just a few days by making some recomendations on your diet, but it wouldn't be a gain in muscle mass.

Top Bottom