Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ryan Reynolds Green Lantern Workout

Status
Not open for further replies.

diet2011

I found here hxxp://ryanreynoldsworkoutroutine.c0m that he uses a split routine.Anyone bought the Ripped Abs program by John Alvino?I saw it on Men's Health the other day.I thought it was BS but Ive heard many good things about it.

you already got abs they are just covered in fat. do lots of cardio. if your abs are smaller instead of doing 100 crunches a day add weights to your crunches. hold a 10/25/45 pound weight in the air while doing your crunches. whatever weight you are comfortable with. just like any muscle to make em bigger you got to keep lifting heavier. but for abs everybody has them, whether they are small are large. u just gotta eat right and burn off the fat. dont forget to train your obliques and entire core area too. you dont need to be a curl monkey but with abs instead of curls lol

I'm afraid to even go to the link since some keyword searches on google it should appear on don't bring it up in the first page.

yeah ive never heard of it, aint gonna search it. its just another one of the million books ppl compile and sell. the only routine dvd i ever thought were decent were p90x and insanity, but just like anything its all about how u work out. u can have the greatest ever routine written for you by hercules himself, if u dog it and half ass it all the time, never get out of your comfort zone and over eat, and eat garbage calories its all for nothing.

you want a 100% effective way to lose the fat without any effort and only a few minutes a day of your time. Easy, smoke crack. Now send me 30 bux in the mail please.

yeah ive never heard of it, aint gonna search it. its just another one of the million books ppl compile and sell. the only routine dvd i ever thought were decent were p90x and insanity, but just like anything its all about how u work out. u can have the greatest ever routine written for you by hercules himself, if u dog it and half ass it all the time, never get out of your comfort zone and over eat, and eat garbage calories its all for nothing.

What I'm saying is I"m pretty sure it's a malicious link and they are spamming.

ahhh gotchya. i figured out the malicious part. didnt pick up on the spam, i laughed cuz i thought he probably got himself a virus. glad im too lazy to look stuff up. leave me alone im canadian, im slow

i was kind of curious why he started off with the ryan reynolds split thing then went to the ab program

lol it's not a malicious link Its a link to the product. anyways I bought the book just for fun. Good luck guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom