Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rediculous Traning

Of course. But enlighten me, how do you think one becomes overtrained?

Debaser said:
Of course. But enlighten me, how do you think one becomes overtrained?

Im not going to debate you..Read what i wrote the first time i said "I" meaning myself wouldnt be able to grow..I said if its working for him dont change..if thats how u currently are training and seeing results thats fine..I cannot do back and recover in time to hit back again 2 or 3 days later..If you can thats great, i know my recuperative abilities are not that good..just my 2 cc's

Well, maybe if you're doing the volume you currently are.

But what if you did 4 sets for legs twice as often as you did one 8-9 set session?

I'm just trying to expand your horizons a bit. If frequent training appears to work wonders for all trainees, including those that are both natural and ectomorphs, what makes you think your body is radically different from everybody elses?

Debaser said:
Well, maybe if you're doing the volume you currently are.

But what if you did 4 sets for legs twice as often as you did one 8-9 set session?

I'm just trying to expand your horizons a bit. If frequent training appears to work wonders for all trainees, including those that are both natural and ectomorphs, what makes you think your body is radically different from everybody elses?

I understand what your saying..btw i do at least 15 sets for quads most of the time i do 20...i do about 4 warmup sets to get up to my work sets..i started out training that way (low vol 2x week) but i have personally seen better results with more volume and hitting things once per week..

Top Bottom