Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question for Walking, Cwick and company!!

i'm in the same boat as you guys, just shy of the chest, just shy of locking out

except my weights are not in the same ballpark

d3track said:
i'm in the same boat as you guys, just shy of the chest, just shy of locking out

except my weights are not in the same ballpark

weight will come with time..its all relative..personally i think im more suited for squats and deads rather than benching..oh well it will give me something to work on!

I touch the chest but definitely NO bouncing...I'm not sure if i lock out or not because I think in order to lock out you would have to stop and I don't stop except maybe before that last rep that i know my spotter will help on to give him a sec to get ready.

wnt2bBeast said:
weight will come with time..its all relative..

Nicely said! weight is a function of time spent................large amounts of wieght is not the goal if you are a bodybuilder...............development is the prize

BIGDHO said:
Nicely said! weight is a function of time spent................large amounts of wieght is not the goal if you are a bodybuilder...............development is the prize
True..i may be able to bench more than someone but that does not guarantee me that i will have the bigger chest..

Top Bottom