Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
IDK why i cant make a poll, anyway. i wanna know if you guys think weight is more important than form or vice versa..
Which one do you think result in best and fastest muscle growth.

VERY HEAVY WEIGHT = BAD FORM
HEAVY WEIGHT = SOME MOMENTUM
MED-HEAVY WEIGHT = STRICT FORM
LIGHT-HEAVY WEIGHT = VERY STRICT FORM

Please reply!!!!!!!!!

i finish off as many strict form reps i can do, then if i can go a little past failure by adding some shitty reps, ill do a couple of those too. but overall if you could only do 1 id pick mid heavy weight and good form. i do see guys at the gym though with too little weight trying too hard to concentrate on good form that theyre not even getting a good workout

i finish off as many strict form reps i can do, then if i can go a little past failure by adding some shitty reps, ill do a couple of those too. but overall if you could only do 1 id pick mid heavy weight and good form. i do see guys at the gym though with too little weight trying too hard to concentrate on good form that theyre not even getting a good workout

i agree strict form is important, but sometimes going heavier with a little momentum help you get past your plateau, obviously its not good to do it all the time..
IMO mixing heavy weight + momentum with med to heavy with strict form is the best way to go..
I just wanna know what others think..

hi,
In between weight vs form.I choose form,because a person look good when he or she is in good form.Everyone must have weight according to their body.Suggestion can be providing in your health orbit like how to get rid of belly fat.

On a serious note, I can't stop watching that video.

I especially like the comment: "he came at the end"

Top Bottom