Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

P90x and steroids

p90X is better than being a couch potato, but it doesn't beat resistance training and straight cardio for optimal results

if it did then pro bodybuilders and endurance athletes would be doing it.

if your goals are simply to get the blood flowing and heart rate up then its fine, but if you are going to be using steroids i'm sorry but you need to hit the gym hard to get full benefits.

p90x workouts are primarily cardio based workouts. For something you can do at home, they are not bad but they will never build mass the same way heavy weight lifting with free weights will.

Think about it logically. P90x is primarily body weight exercises. Look at athletes who do primary body weight exercises like boxers and gymnasts. They are tight and toned but they aren't overly muscular.

To get the most out of your steroid cycle, get a gym membership and lift weights.

P90X in my opinion is a way of doing cardio or just getting fit.

If you hop on gear, your goals must be more 'hardcore', therefore you should consider getting yourself in the weightroom.

Otherwise I see no point in cycling.

Top Bottom