Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

p90x

Too much cardio. Its ok if you're looking for endurance. But I wouldn't do that for hypertrophy.

the before and after pix of the founder (i think he was anyways) weren't that impresive... he aleady had the makings of a six pack. cardio will do that though at that size.

ive actually thought about postin a thread on p90x but never could bring myself to do it. i agree some ofthe guys in the before and after shots already had the makings of a six pack, all he had to do was lose some fat. also noticed there isnt much size gain in the photos either just fat loss. yeah they look ripped but again just skinny. deffinately not the body i want and probably not the body most guys on here would want either. endurance is one thing but bulk is another. it probably does a good job cutting fat since its alot of cardio but again it comes down to what u want to look like.

The actors in the movie 300 are reported to have gone on the p90x workout right before their shoot. I've always assumed that actors
(at least some of them) take steroids to get ready for a movie, but these are at least a few hundred actors that went on one program and came ouit pretty ripped. Of course it's probably not like it's advertised. Just curious if anyone in here had tried it.

Top Bottom