Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ok, now I think Fedor is ducking the UFC.

Currently, he dosen't have the skill to avoid Fedors strikes. Not like he hasn't faced good wrestlers or better before. Takedowns is all he can do to avoid his strikes. He has no head movement, footwork, kicks, or good hands to keep Fedor off him. Brock is a great young talent and could be better in time. He got by with fighting other grapplers with limited striking, strenght, and size. He won't be able to do what he's done to other with Fedor. I don't see anything that Brock can do that Fedor can't handle.

I see it as an equal challenge.

Brock has to avoid Fedor's strikes and Fedor has to avoid the takedowns of a larger very skilled grappler.

I don't see anything that Brock can do that Fedor can't handle.

You're kidding yourself if you think Fedor can handle a well-timed takedown attempt by a world-class wrestler who on fight night will outweigh him by 55 pounds. Short of catching Brock with a home-run swing right off the hop, Fedor would have to fight off of his back eventually, and that's what makes this fight a coin-toss in spite of Brock's inexperience. Nobody in MMA is going to do well with Brock on top of them at this point.

You're kidding yourself if you think Fedor can handle a well-timed takedown attempt by a world-class wrestler who on fight night will outweigh him by 55 pounds.

On paper it looks crazy, but he can. Where he's from they have some of the best wrestlers in the world. You don't think he's grappled with monsters just like Brock before? He's considered the best for a reason. Brock needs to fight more to prove himself. You guys just look at this freak of a size good wresstler but you need to realize he truly hasn't been tested yet. Wait until he gets hit full on and see how he reacts. Bet you he will fall and turtle up on the floor. He won a undersized randy, a reduced mir, and fading talent in crazyhorse. He fought them at the right time. Presently, I have no doutbs that Fedor would win. Brock is still green and don't believe the hype just yet.

On paper it looks crazy, but he can. Where he's from they have some of the best wrestlers in the world. You don't think he's grappled with monsters just like Brock before? He's considered the best for a reason. Brock needs to fight more to prove himself. You guys just look at this freak of a size good wresstler but you need to realize he truly hasn't been tested yet. Wait until he gets hit full on and see how he reacts. Bet you he will fall and turtle up on the floor. He won a undersized randy, a reduced mir, and fading talent in crazyhorse. He fought them at the right time. Presently, I have no doutbs that Fedor would win. Brock is still green and don't believe the hype just yet.

Well, I guess the point is moot since there's no imminent match up between these two.

The problem is that Fedor's BJJ and judo skills are so good that if Lesnar shot on him i'm not sure he'd end up on top. Fedor doesn't "wrestle" per se, his grappling is just so different....is it that samba? I dunno.....I've seen wrestlers with Lesnar type background go up against Fedor and get silly fucked. Fedor can win from "anywhere"....he really doesn't need a gameplan cause he just goes with what the guy is giving him. If lesnar stands, he'll just throw those looping bombs that if anyone else would throw them, it would leave them vulnerable to a take down. I've seen him miss badly with those punches and have some guy shoot on him looking "perfect"......next thing you know, literally in the blink of an eye, Fedor's on top or has some sick rarely seen before version of a submission. It's just ridiculous. Brock should just stand with him.....he's got enough power to knock Fedor silly if he connects. If it happens Fedor is going to scramble to lock with him and that's when Brock has to resist the urge to lock up and wrestle. He's got to get the fuck away from Fedor.

The problem is that Fedor's BJJ and judo skills are so good that if Lesnar shot on him i'm not sure he'd end up on top. Fedor doesn't "wrestle" per se, his grappling is just so different....is it that samba? I dunno.....I've seen wrestlers with Lesnar type background go up against Fedor and get silly fucked. Fedor can win from "anywhere"....he really doesn't need a gameplan cause he just goes with what the guy is giving him. If lesnar stands, he'll just throw those looping bombs that if anyone else would throw them, it would leave them vulnerable to a take down. I've seen him miss badly with those punches and have some guy shoot on him looking "perfect"......next thing you know, literally in the blink of an eye, Fedor's on top or has some sick rarely seen before version of a submission. It's just ridiculous. Brock should just stand with him.....he's got enough power to knock Fedor silly if he connects. If it happens Fedor is going to scramble to lock with him and that's when Brock has to resist the urge to lock up and wrestle. He's got to get the fuck away from Fedor.

That's just it. Brock dosen't know how to close the distance or fight in the clinch. He's freestyle wrestler all the way. He throws one punch at time, but fedor throws many. He will lose no matter what he does.

Take what you want from this match.

As a side note, did any of you guys know that Marius Pudzianowski is having an MMA match in December?

Fedor Vs. Lestner would def. be a very interesting fight

You have an excellent wrestler with brute strength, vicious takedowns, devestating ground and pound vs. a guy that has brick hands, is great on the ground and on his feet and is also very strong

It would be a good match up and the word "underdog" should not even be considered...I think it could go both ways

Top Bottom