Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need some advice asap

awnyerneas

Ok I want to get bigger but I have a bit of a gut. Would it be smarter for me to keep trying to get bigger now and lose the gut later or lose it now and then go for size? If it would be better to get rid of it now what the hell should I do to take care of it? I'm really freakin out about my gut :(

Its really up to you...most likely if you do lose the gut then want to gain weight after it will probally be back in not too long...In my opinion keep it...

awnyerneas said:
Ok I want to get bigger but I have a bit of a gut. Would it be smarter for me to keep trying to get bigger now and lose the gut later or lose it now and then go for size? If it would be better to get rid of it now what the hell should I do to take care of it? I'm really freakin out about my gut :(

how long have you been lifting consistently?

if your just starting, just lift and do cardio 3-5 times a week.

Eat right and that gut will more likely come off.....maybe not to a 6 pack, but you don't have to just concentrate on losing the gut while ignoring your muscles.

It's a personal choice everyone has to make bro. 2 points to consider:

- summer is coming up, which means shirtless weather
- if you don't really have any muscle yet, then you won't really look that great even without the gut

Backlash said:
- if you don't really have any muscle yet, then you won't really look that great even without the gut

my suggestion would be to clean up your diet, A LOT!
this alone can change your body, throw in some proper training and you'd be surprised

It all depends on your goals also. If your workin out to impress the ladies then I would say do cardio and diet, if your in the iron game to compete then you can do mantanance cardio to knock your bf down enough to just a food gut but I wouldnt cut down till your lean weight is where you want it.

Yo, thanks alot for all the advice guys. I think i'll try to get alittle bigger before I try and lose the gut. Any advice on where I can go to get some good info on cleaning up on my diet. Hopefully that in itself might help.

awnyerneas said:
Yo, thanks alot for all the advice guys. I think i'll try to get alittle bigger before I try and lose the gut. Any advice on where I can go to get some good info on cleaning up on my diet. Hopefully that in itself might help.

go to the diet board!

abs are overrated anyways...from just cleaning the diet you can still gain weight (muscle) and lose a bit of the gut

Most bb/st/pl whatever who are into their program have difficulty 'gaining muscle' and 'losing fat' at the same time. They are at an equilibrium of sorts - they can bulk or cut, but not both easily.

However, you sound like you may be new to this and are not yet at that equalibrium, so it may be easy for you to gain muscle and loose fat by cleaning up your diet, doing some cardio, and lifting.

Here's a simple rule to help with diet:
Just say No to sugar, alcohol, fried food, salad dressing, pasta, potatoes and rice.
Just say Yes to Protein shakes (1 gram of protein a day per pound you way - for starters).

Good luck and remember to take before and afters.

Top Bottom