Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do I make my waist wider?

I am a male that is 28 and 140 pounds =/ My waist is probably 20-30 inches. Its pathetic lol. I exercise often and am ripped up but it looks rediculous with such a small waist. I also have an extremely fast metabolism... STILL. I have struggled with this forever. I see that many ppl are saying squats and deadlifts... are there any more suggestions?

Hey no offense BBF, I know how popular having a small waist is. But I just wanna get a wider waist anyways.

I have a small waist too (29) and there is nothing attractive about a tiny waist with ripped muscles everywhere on a grown man (besides competition). I feel like I have the body of a 16 year old boy lol. So I completely understand where you are coming from. I get tired of being told Im skinny. Everything is about losing weight but there is no good advice for fast metabolisms and ppl actually trying to GAIN a few inches in their waistline.

A lot of it is pelvic bone width... You can only alter it so much. Squats and deadlifts will add muscle, which adds width, so an inch or two around the waist you can definitely do... but I wouldnt guess much more. I have the opposite problem... wide shoulders (thank God) and a wide waist, with naturally thick obliques... so when I go over 12% bf those big obliques' definition gets covered up and all of a sudden look like fat rolls on my side (at least when I look in the mirror! haha), and even when the fat is gone I "widen out" between my ribcage and hips, with the bottom of my ribcage and hips being the narrowest points on my body, and muscle wrapping around my side at the pelvic wings. Id rather have a narrow waist... but I guess the grass is always greener! haha

Top Bottom