Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HELP...bulking routine.

fatcoow

Hey guys.

I am 22. Gone from 184 to 218 lbs with decent strength gains. These aren't conventional means to communicate how much stronger I've got but its all I've kept track of. Due to working 14 hour days and having an 18 month old I really just try to lift and absolutely don't have time to write things down and sleep enough to survive at the same.

double kettlebell military press = using 60 lb kettlebells started with 30 lb

deadlift = 150 start and now 210 lbs

dumbbell benchpress = 30 lb db now using 75 lb weights

....I realize its an odd measure of performance increase but its there at least and hopefully some of you can form an opinion of my strength increase.

I now have access to a power rack and weight clips/clamp things that I can use for bench press so that really adds a lot more to my workout options.

I have absolutely no idea what rep range, weight to lift. I've tried Skip La Cour's methods, Dave Mentzer stuff, german volume training, I get results from all of them but I know that you have a wealth of knowledge and will be able to recommend something better.

I am training purely for size but I've noticed in me, great size gains only come from lifting heavy. Also I am relegated to using either a bench and barbell or kettlebells up to 60 lbs as I now work at a new gym that is focused mostly kb training and group fitness. I work here roughly 10-15 hours a day, the money is great and due to having a kid its important for me to keep working like this. I just need a good routine. 3-4 day split preferably 3.

I can also do pull-ups and dips.

I realize this is very disjointed but I've had it trying to figure out my own routine when my entire day is focused on helping on other people...and you guys are geniuses.

CLIFF NOTES;

Trying to get huge.

Already in calorie surplus.

Have bench,weight plates and kettlebells going from 5-60 lbs.

HELP with a 3 day split routine.

Top Bottom