Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hAVING SEX dROPS tEST levels??

A

alopez

Can somebody answer me this with actual facts, they say being sexualy active and having some type of sexual interaction everyday drops Test. Levels. Is this true?

taoiron said:
Wrong!!!! Just the opposite!!!

yeah thats what ive heard. actually from ejaculating more often that tells your body to produce more testosterone basically to perform this function of ejaculation over and over again. i used to believe that jerking off or sex would decrease test levels but that is a stupid myth. i went nearly 2 months once from this experiment not beating off and found myself horny and aggresive at first, but eventually it died off hard and i was not nearly as aggresive as i would be if id been jerking off regularly.

I remember reading that if you abstain then you get a test surge after about seven days by way of a biological reminder to do your duty. Just the one, though, and then back to normal. You can be pretty sure that if it made any real difference either way then the Germans and Bulgarians of the 60s would have it pretty well documented.

haha thanks guys..The Test in my Blood wouldve been drained then!

Top Bottom