Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hard gainer age17

Bilal007

I have a problem i have trouble putting on mass. I am 17 5'7 150pds. i started workout last school year at 5'4 weighing 115pds. i gained 35 pds of weight, i have a nice upper body, big chest for my size. My arms and calves are the hardest to grow. I gained a inch and half this year since oct-may. i belive i am more of a ectomorph, but compared to the other slim kids i look but better, like buff. I guess its because i am young. I Want to stay natural for awhile, i've taken creatine, whey proetein , and weight gainer. What would you recommend to help me gain mass, and size on my arm naturally. And have any one of you all had this problem before, PLEASE RESPOND AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

You sound like your on the right track, being an ecto myself I would sugest upping the intake... try proteinfactory.com and explain your needs to alex he will hook you up with a mixed protein (whey/caesin/soy) with high carbs (maltodextrin) and dietary fat (flax). Should end up being really cheap per serving since it will be mostly carbs but you will definitly make gains just keep up the hard work and eat eat eat! Try to remain as anti catabolic as possable... If you want to delve into as at such a young age (I see you are taking the more intelligent route) Try some oxandralone (anavar) and it might give you that little kick you need plus it wont interfere with your natural test production and it is really one of the safest... then celebrate your 20th birthday with a real deal cycle! Happy birthday to me stick stick! :) drop me a line if you have any questions at all bro I can help you out... I used to be you...

FOOD, FOOD, FOOD. Food is the most anabolic agent known to man. You must eat properly to maximize muscle growth. Your arm problem sounds genetic. Not every muscle grows proportionately and not everybody's body responds the same to training. Genetics play a major role in muscle growth and shape. Due to genetic factors some muscle may just lag behind in development. First things first. To grow you must eat right. Secondly you must train right. The rest is left up the the genetics you've been given.

Top Bottom