Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

good workout?

the.gladiator1987

Platinum
back/tris

deadlift - 135x10, 225x10, 265x10, 295x10, 335x4
lat pulldown - 110x10, 120x10, 130x10, 140x7
db rows - 75x8, 75x8, 75x8
weighted dips - 45x10, 90x10, 135x6
db skullcrushers - 30x10, 35x8, 40x6
tricep rope pulldown - 90x5, 70x8, 75x5

thx but a couple questions

i want wider lats, i can only do maybe 10 pullups hahaha. i want to start my workouts with pullups but then my back wont be as strong for my deadlift, so im confused on what to sacrifice...

personally i'd choose pull-ups. love me some pull-ups. if your worried...switch it up. Alternate it every other week. Meaning choose deads for the first exercise one week and then pull-ups for the first exercise the following week.

thx but a couple questions

i want wider lats, i can only do maybe 10 pullups hahaha. i want to start my workouts with pullups but then my back wont be as strong for my deadlift, so im confused on what to sacrifice...

So do the pullups first and it will warm your back up for deads which you should drop to the 1-5 rep range.

Only you can tell if it was a good workout, btw.

Only way to know if it is a good training program is to know if it is working for you. YOU.

my tris are done today, jus what ive been looking for. i finally have a good split, thanks guys

i like the idea of doing pullups first and then deads first the next week. Thanks

Top Bottom