Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Going camping in a few weekends...need help with some sleeping bag shopping

supersizeme

So far I'm leaning towards this:

780c.jpg

It's got a single long zipper with a triple slider, a snap collar, internal sleeves, and angled feet to eliminate any cramping. Also there are two sets of small "D" rings attached to the leather so that I can adjust the tightness to my comfort level. It's a little more than I'd like to pay coming in at around $750 plus $175 for the D rings and strap set, but I'm willing to pay extra for a quality product that's going to last. It has a Tit flap option that costs an extra $40, but I'm pretty sure I won't be needing that since I don't plan on sleeping with either of my pecs exposed. I mean it's camping for Christ's sake...the idea here is roughing it and I can do without certain creature comforts that I'd otherwise be all about.

Here's another image:
780a.jpg

Opinions?

That looks like some S&M shite...if your serious, the Blue Kazoo from North Face will serve you fine @ around 200...

What part about it makes you think S&M? I looked at that bag and the first thing that popped into my mind was comfort and good protection from insects. How much is the tit flap option on the Blue Kazoo?

lol

We're also supposedly going to be doing some swimming in the lake that's near the camping grounds. I'm not the best swimmer, so I've ordered this along with another pair of lime green arm floaties:

311a2.jpg

supersizeme said:
lol

We're also supposedly going to be doing some swimming in the lake that's near the camping grounds. I'm not the best swimmer, so I've ordered this along with another pair of lime green arm floaties:

311a2.jpg
]

LOL

LOL @ the fact he's wearing a normal looking T-shirt with that contraption. That shit doesn't match.

supersizeme said:
lol

311a2.jpg

WTF is that supposed to be??

Also :lmao: at this thread.

Top Bottom