Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Countdown to Clint Darden Fest!!!!!!

JollyRogers said:
Hell ill go if someone can give me a ride, I live in Sarnia Ontario, theres a bridge here in my town to usa, I live across from Port Huron Michigan. (Detriot area..sorta)

if by chance anyone does live in this "area" and is going, I could go

If you can get from detroit to St. Louis, I'll pick you up. It's like $150-200 for the flight. That's the best I can do. Maybe someone around here lives up your way and could split the cost of the trip with you...

Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to make it this time. I'm going to be in Houston this weekend for work.

Clint, wish it could've worked out.

jeremys said:
yup. im in fort knox. talked to my aunt but as a prison guard in the army, it's probably a little tougher to get off.

do you think it would be possible to take a bus from radcliff to murray? i doubt it but that's at least a way i can get there

bump for more info for my man jeremys

jeremys: check around i think there was someone that may come in from louieville(sp?) if i'm not mistaken

i dont think i can get a ride from anybody. my aunt wouldn't like that too much

yea that would be awkward...

make some phone calls to bus companies or whatever you got up there...it would be awesome for you to come

spatts said:

If you can get from detroit to St. Louis, I'll pick you up. It's like $150-200 for the flight. That's the best I can do. Maybe someone around here lives up your way and could split the cost of the trip with you...

Unfortunately I don’t think I could get there, maybe another time around. Will there be another one? I would have more time to prepare next time around.

WoW...I'm old!

Top Bottom