Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Countdown to Clint Darden Fest!!!!!!

Hey B - let me know if you get confirmation of anyone coming - I live in the DFW area. Not sure I could convince my wife to come as it's a 12 hour drive (according to mapquest) from here.

It's be neat to meet some of the peeps from this board though, and especially to watch the contest.

Backlash said:
Hey B - let me know if you get confirmation of anyone coming - I live in the DFW area. Not sure I could convince my wife to come as it's a 12 hour drive (according to mapquest) from here.

It's be neat to meet some of the peeps from this board though, and especially to watch the contest.

I have about 20 competitors as of now and hope to gain several more over the next couple of weeks.

I drove to DFW in 2001 for NASS Nationals...in October through all of the tornados...crazy.

B True

Backlash said:
Ha ha, sorry - I meant coming from DFW or anywhere else in TX.

Are you hoping for a ride? My buddy there usually flies everywhere...

B True

t3c said:
clint you got any LW teens comming yet?

I believe that I'll have 1-5 total...still waiting for YOUR entry!!!!!

I got some in the mail today and I am marking who sent what first!!!!

B True

They will either go straight across 44 from there, or come here to KC first. That or I will meet you guy sin Joplin and ride together from there. I dunno yet. Either way we can keep you company.

Top Bottom