Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cheating exercises

durotanxx

Guys... one bigger and older dude told me that i shouldnt cheat exercise but I dont agree with him. There are many exercises that i fewl better pump and soreness with cheating.
So i was doing a preacher curl with a little bit cheat and he gave me his advices. Nvm after the workout my biceps were blown up, just with that exercise, nothing more. What do you think about cheating exercises?

Изпратено от моят SM-J710F с помощта на Tapatalk

tell him to fuck off first off, i have no patience for that shit anymore. i work my ass off all fucking day and the gym is my place to go let the shit out so when you bother me during my workout you deserve to be told to fuck off.

2nd off who the fuck is he to tell you what you feel? if doing the exercise a certain way gives you a nice pump and he tells you to change things then he is now fucking YOU up. the nerve of some people. i bet he is one of those guys who has no clue about training or diet who just shoots gear up his ass

tell him to fuck off first off, i have no patience for that shit anymore. i work my ass off all fucking day and the gym is my place to go let the shit out so when you bother me during my workout you deserve to be told to fuck off.

2nd off who the fuck is he to tell you what you feel? if doing the exercise a certain way gives you a nice pump and he tells you to change things then he is now fucking YOU up. the nerve of some people. i bet he is one of those guys who has no clue about training or diet who just shoots gear up his ass

There's an irony in giving a reply when asked vs not being asked lol.

In some ways I agree and I say that as a fella who cheats when the weights are super heavy.

Start strict and stimulate then, as you get tired, cheat a LITTLE.

There's way too many crazy videos on YT of guys cheating like fuck with zero muscle

experience with your own body over years, what works, what doesn’t or even injures. i cheat like crazy except on strength heavy days. im older, i know which ones and how. sadly, it may require some trial and error so like said b4, i cheated small on a certain cheat until i felt out my limits carefully.
i mean a shoulder push-press done correctly (if you believe its a valid and safe exercise) is a cheat from rep 1. i could never lift the weight i needed for hypertrophy in a barbell row without a controlled short, core tight, controlled “bounce”. just for me. others may find thats is bad for them.
and omg guys. so agro lol [emoji38]. cut the guy/idiot/however u see the intruder some slack. im sure he had good intentions. i do that all the time, but with great trepidation. only when i see an obvious super newbie doing something i know will eventually injure them; and i say 1st “im sorry, excuse me, i dont mean to be rude or bother you, would it be ok with you if i just gave you a thought on what you were doing. just a personal opinion. “.
if you say that, almost always the other is not offended like by just a “hey bro, your doing that wrong”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom