Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can muscle tightness affect skeletal structure?

mbag012

Is it possible for muscle tightness to affect your skeletal structure? my right traps have been extremely tight because ive been benching and my right shoulder seems to be slightly bigger or is "constantly shrugged up". that is until i got it loose by massaging the area for weeks. My quads are extremely tight from doing heaps of squats and my knees hurt. it hurt too much until i started stretching my quads and got it loose again.

finally i did deadlifts 3 times a week (yes i know its stupid), and my lower back got so tight my lower back started hurting whenever i leaned back. it started affecting my squats as well. i did barbell rows today and now my RIGHT lower back, around the love handle area, hurts like shit. feels like a muscular pain but also feels like a strain of muscle is being pulled when i lean over at certain angles. i guess my lower back wasnt good to go yet but i did it anyway and now im in a heap of shit.

You have multiple "what are you doing" things going on. No doubt doing deadlifts 3 times a week effected your squat>>>>>> I bet your lower back does hurt.

Can muscle tightness affect skeletal structure?

Yes.

That's the whole theory behind chiropractic. Vertebral misalignment can definitely be caused be muscle tightness and spasms. But even without effects on the spine, tight muscles hurt, and can effect your motion and posture. Muscle relaxers are the go to drug for orthopedic doctors, which should tell you something.

Top Bottom