Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BARN DOOR BARK - Needsize? BigHO? Beuhler?

BIGDHO said:
I dont call it a t bar row becauseI have the t bar row machine at the gym so I have to call one of them a diferant name....but that is beside the point. I could see why you would think that but there a few other things that factor in that make it make sence. One being that I am juiced to the gills. Another being that it has taken me about 3 years to work up to that.Sometimes I dont do all of my routine and or slack on reps but that is the guideline I follow.Most of the time I do it all ,I try to go on how I feel.All my workouts are like this, hi volume hi intensity,That is what works for me.
BIGDHO, when you do the T Bar Rows with the olympic bar & DD handle does the bar stay in place while being in the corner??

My back routine is like this right now.

deads- 4x6-8
T-bar row- 4x6-8
db row- 4x6-8
wide grip lat pulldown- 4x8
seated cable row- 2x8

*No pullups due to my past shoulder injuries*

As for cheating or strict form, I always try to use strict form. It works for me, but I also understand how cheating can work for others.

Last night.........

Deads 12, 10, 8, 6, 3
Str8 bar rows 12, 10, 8, 6
Dbell row 10, 8, 10
pullovers x 3
lat pull (reverse) x 4
hypers x 3
light shrugs x 3

off to delts today babeeeeeeeeeeee

Texas Ranger said:
BIGDHO, when you do the T Bar Rows with the olympic bar & DD handle does the bar stay in place while being in the corner??

I put a 100lb weight on the end of the bar and when you pick up the bb kinda pull back at the same time as you are going up and it will stay.

I cheat sometimes to get those last 1 or 2 reps out. Makes a world of difference

Also, what's a DD handle, I'm new to this type of exercise and would like to do it immediately! lol

BOOEY said:
I cheat sometimes to get those last 1 or 2 reps out. Makes a world of difference

Also, what's a DD handle, I'm new to this type of exercise and would like to do it immediately! lol

you know that chick with the big rack who is on the treadmill everyday? THAT'S THE DD HANDLE BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Usually something like this

Deads 3 sets of 5
weighted towel chins 2 x 6-8
db rows 2-3 x 6-8
Maybe a set of db pullovers to finish but usually not.

Guess what day it is in the gym..........yup............

T-Bar Rows 2 warm ups, 4 sets, 1 burnout
Str8 bar rows 8-10 x 4
Dbell rows - STRICT FORM, LIGHTER WEIGHT, FEEL THE LATS....NO EGO TRIP! 3 x 10
Lat Pull to back - x 3
One arm seated row x 2
Hypers x 3
V-Handle pulldown x 2
Pullovers x 3

Maybe some light trap work, but more on Delt Day.....

Heres what I did yesterday, best back workout in a while. Hit 2 PR's on both major lifts too:

From the Exerpt in my journal:

5-11-04 Tuesday Back,Deadlifts and Abs

Today was my best back workout in a long time. I broke 2 PR's on both major deadlifts. The partial beast lift and partial deadlift. I got 575 on the partial deadlift from the rack. It was one of my longest lifts ever, but I made it lockout. Screamed my throat raw today. haha I also pulled 730 off the lowest setting on the rack, with the bar behind the legs, a beast lift. I lifted for over six hours I estimate and hit 39 sets, 33 of them for back alone. I had done about 15 sets of T-bar rows and chins before even starting the deadlifting. So not even fresh. I plan to hit 585 on the partial deads very soon and over 750 on the partial beast lifts as well. Felt very weak today, but I got pissed and drove thru the light headedness. The new "Speed Stack" without ephedrine is garbage, just makes me lightheaded.ThanX for the support! Heres the routine:

(6 or more hours) (192lbs on water only)

T-Bar Rows with Barbell:

35x20 (35lb plate on end of barbell)
70x15 (2 35's)
105x15
140x15
175x15 (5 35's)
210x6 (came loose from wall)
210x6
235x4 (6 35's and a 25)
210x7
175x15

Wide Grip Chin-ups:

Close Grip Chin-ups:

15 (underhanded) (chin-ups done at different parts of routine)

T-Bar Rows with barbell (again):

160x15
180x15
205x10 (4 45's and a 25lb plate)

Partial Deadlift: (lowest setting on power rack)

135x15
225x12
315x1
405x1
500x1
530x1
555x1
575x1 (Another 5lb PR)
585 (fail)

Clean and Jerk:

135x7 (first time trying the lift, fucking around)

Dumbell Curls:

65'sx6
55'sx5 (just having a little fun between sets)

Partial Beast Lifts: (a deadlift with the bar behind the legs, done off lowest setting on power rack)

585x1
635x1
675x1
700x1
730x1 (5lb PR, I almost got it a while ago, but the other side came loose)\
735 (fail)

Lat Pulldowns:

165x15
180x15

Abs:

Kneeling Rope Crunches:

190x15