Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BARN DOOR BARK - Needsize? BigHO? Beuhler?

JKurz1 said:
Yes, we need some more routines!!!!!!!!!!!
Heres mine:
Deads 225x10 315x5-7 365x3-5 405x2-4
BB Row 185x10 205x8 225x6-8 225x6-8
Lat pulls (widegrip) 180x10-12 195x10 195x8-10 210x6-8
D-bell rows 105x10 115x10 130x8 130x6
occasionally (every other w/o) ill do some wide grip seated cable rows making sure to really squeeze the shoulder blades together and hold the contraction for a solid 1-2 secs..since im usually pretty dead here the weight is almost unimportant but i try to shoot for 15 reps..Also i change up some of the ecercises maybe t-bar rows instead of a BB..Also Traps are worked in most times with my back as well..

i dont think its too much for bigdho. i think the bigger the muscle the more work it needs.

THE same think with eating.. youd feed a rabbit a salad cuz itS small, but you wouldnt feed a lion a salad, unless it was right before the zebra

Bro. you analogy needs work.......plain and simple............lifting heavy does not mean you need to be sloppy..........cmon..........is that your excuse? Fuck, anyone can a bunch of weight on the bar a move it no matter what it takes............just look at the idiots curling 135 in your gym...........are they doing back or bis?

JKurz1 said:
Bro. you analogy needs work.......plain and simple............lifting heavy does not mean you need to be sloppy..........cmon..........is that your excuse? Fuck, anyone can a bunch of weight on the bar a move it no matter what it takes............just look at the idiots curling 135 in your gym...........are they doing back or bis?

I agree with you and I prefer to be as strict as I can ... but you can grow while being sloppy. Look at a lot of the pros. The swing and shit all over the place ...

But to the normal lifter, that's probably very dangerous, and thus I would not recommend it.

JKurz1 said:

there is such a thing as cheat curls... maybe you didnt know that

JKurz1 said:
Fuck, anyone can a bunch of weight on the bar a move it no matter what it takesQUOTE]

cheating to get a few more reps, and sloppy form, is two different things. you dont even know how i train. anyway, i was just saying, the bb row on that link was perfectly fine. at least he was 90 degrees. ive seen guys have 315 on the bar and bend over about an inch or two... thats shitty form

I beleive cheating and somewhat sloppy form has its place. Ill incorporate some cheating movements in my routines at times, even to get out the last few reps of a curl or similiar exercise. Deadlifts and bench, I dont even know how to cheat on. I cant even arch properly. Heres a sample back routine from my journal:

Chin-ups: (Done at different parts of the routine)

23 (wide grip, over handed)
21 (wide grip, over handed)
14 (under handed close-grip)

Partial Deadlifts: (Lowest setting on power rack)

135x15
225x8
315x2
405x1
500x1
520x1
540x1
550x1
570 (fail)

Partial Beast Lifts: (a deadlift with the bar behind the legs, lowest setting on power rack)

570x1
585x1
635x1
700 (Fail,one side higher then the other, strap failed on one side)

Dumbell Rows:

150x15
150x15

Lat Pulldowns:

165x15
180x15
195x12
225x8
215x10

Hyper Extentions:

BWx15
BWx15
45x12
90x10
90x10 (2 45lb plates at arm's length)

Thats 30 sets total. All my back workouts are over 4 hours and can often exceed 6 hours since I take long rests,and make a day out of it. Sometimes Ill do barbell and dumbell rows on the same day. This routine has worked real well for me. Mostly at increasing my deadlifts. Hope that helps

Top Bottom