Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Back Day -- Memorial Day Monday

C

Citruscide

Barbell Rows
135x10, 225x10, 295x8, 305x7

Rack Deadlifts
135x10, 225x10, 315x10, 375x10, 425x6

High Face Pulls
110x20, 110x20, 110x20

Lat Pulldowns
210x10, stack x 6

Cable Rows
200x10, Stack x 8

-----
I also did some neck extension and flexion... as well as low weight high rep trap work ... roughly 50lbs x 25 and then moving the db's around to the front of my body and knocking out another 15... it was pretty good...

Also did a few sets for forarms and biceps.

C-ditty

very impressive numbers. thats a lot of weight on barbell rows man. and yer deads are crazy.

your barbell rows always amaze me..but im seeing not such a big jump from your rows to your rack deads??? are your rows close to your normal deadlift??? did you neglect it in the past?

ZGzaZ said:
your barbell rows always amaze me..but im seeing not such a big jump from your rows to your rack deads??? are your rows close to your normal deadlift??? did you neglect it in the past?

I didn't start doing deads until earlier this year... I'd say December/January... so yeah, the first time I did deads, it was tough for me to pull 225...

I had really bad lower back pains during ALOT of exercises... I'd always "blow out" -- meaning, it would tighten up ... massive pumps that would render alot of my workouts useless...

Since doing deads, my weight has gone way up... but more importantly... my lower back strength is alot better... considering my deadlift back in December was like 225... and now it is (albeit rack) at 425... it's quite some boost...

My bar rows made a similar jump around the beginning of the year... going from 185-225 to up near 325 not too long ago... I started working on the overhand grip, and spreading it out wider... I think this targeted my lats more... and really made them stronger..

I hope to be hitting 500 on deads sometime this summer... the way my racks are starting to feel, I don't think it will be TOO much of an issue, as long as my neck can handle it (another story!) LOL

C-ditty

just curious, why pull in a rack rather than from the floor?

4810398_F_tn.jpg

heavywear said:
just curious, why pull in a rack rather than from the floor?

4810398_F_tn.jpg

LOL -- nice image. :)

I am doing rack deads until my neck heals up a bit... I was getting stingers when I pulled from the floor and my deadlift was suffering from it... also, getting stingers in your neck KILLS your workout and scares the fuck out of me.

C-ditty

what do you mean stingers??? I don't quit understand what you mean, did you pull some muscle located in your neck???

Good numbers though

Top Bottom