Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ZMass Pm?

Thats why I just go in my yard and find as many bugs as I can,then throw them into my blender with my protein.Much more efficient,and cheaper.

"It has insect hormones in it. It isnt good fotr you, you are better off just going to the drug store and buying zinc and magnesuium seperatly. Cytodyne overprices all of their products."

What are you talking about??? What hormone???

"It has insect hormones in it. It isnt good fotr you, you are better off just going to the drug store and buying zinc and magnesuium seperatly. Cytodyne overprices all of their products."

What are you talking about??? What hormone???

20-Hyroxyecdysterone....a polyhydroxlated sterolic invertabrate growth hormone.Not shown to be harmful,however.

Just buy a regular ZMA supplement and you'll get the same results! The 20-Hydroxy won't due a thing! I can guarantee this!! With ZMA you should get a better night's sleep and you'll notice your recovery is better. But you won't have any huge increase in strength or anything like that! NO supplement will give you huge strength increases!! If you want huge strength increases try steroids! Other than that your shit out of luck!!

i like the stuff because it helps me sleep. I don't know if it has really helped my test levels but i love the stuff because i get a good nights sleep off the stuff.

Bro personally i think what you need more than anything else is the Zinc. That's what will raise your testosterone levels to optimal levels. The 20hydroxycrap is just crap. It's juice for insects... not humans :) The added magnesium will compete w/ calcium for absorption. Mg will relax the smooth muscles, not your skeletal muscles. In other words it wont relax your pecs or bis or tris etc. It helps relax the heart (heart is a smooth muscle). So this is probobly why people find they can sleep better it will calm you down to a small extent.
As far as the ZMA is concerned i just buy regular old zinc for a third of the price and that's all i figure i need. The magnesium is good and all that but if you take a multimineral/multivitamin you should be covered IMO. When you sweat you lose a lot of these minerals and much more. Why just supplement w/ the mag? Better to get a broad spectrum b/c you will be depleted in much more than just mag and zinc. The B6 in it is just for better absorption. So i would stick w/ a good multimineral/vitamin and just take the zinc before bed.

Top Bottom