Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Zmass how long do you need to take it????

dknyguy

Now I am a bit skeptical about this stuff but I figure for the price I can take the risk and find out if I am zinc defficient. What I need to know is how long do you usually take this stuff? I was going to try two months because I am getting it really cheap and I figured why not get it all in one shot. What do you all think please be serious.

If you're not deficient in zinc this will do nothing for you. So how long should you take it? As long as you're deficient in zinc. Only thing you need is zinc before bed and it will have the same effect. The ECD in the product zmass is crap.

Zinc also uses copper, so it will lower copper stores in your body. Best option is to take zinc before bed, and a good mulitmineral/vitamin in the day time. To ensure you have adequate quantities of minerals and antioxidants.

Thanks soo much! One question though how do you know if you are defficient in Zinc? Is it just a wait and see process? Because I really wouldnt know if I was defficiet, would I?

Top Bottom