Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Zija - the miracle tree

the.gladiator1987

Platinum
just got into MLM with Zija, just encouraging anyone that is interested in MLM to hop on the Zija train because its BOOMING. It is from the Moringa tree and it is the most nutrient-rich food/plant on earth! gram for gram it has 7 times the vitamin C in oranges, 4x the calcium in milk, 4x the vitamin A in carrots, 3x the potassium in bananas and 2x the protein in yogurt.

Zija nourishes bodys immune system, promotes healthy circulation, anti-immflamatory support, increases energy, promotes healthy digestion, supports natural blood glucose levels and much more.

Zija is all natural too! My brother took it and had a bad ankle, within a month the pain was gone. Only 19 calories per can.

Zija has vitamins A, B, C, D, E, K
Minerals
all 8 essential amino acids
10 additional amino acids
omega fatty acids (3,6,9)
Antioxidants

And more!

This isnt a scam everyone, just tryin to get the info out on a great product. probably something good to take while on cycle, or even off. Its kinda expensive, but it is all natural and it will benefit you mroe than anything else you take. People that drink red bulls and monsters for energy are wasting their money. This is such a good product, at least look al little into it if you want to live a healthy lifestyle.

zija.com

peace ! :D

Looks like some time has pst since the original post. What was the outcome with this supplement overall?

Yeah sounds spam. If it works, send seeds to EF members so we can plant that shit and try it for ourselves. If it comes in a pretty can and from an unknown manufacturer, most probably is just another high rank freemason trying to take advantage of humans.

damn almost 2 years old, lol

no its not spam guys. I wasnt trying to sell anything, jus give out some info on a good product. It is like monavie but way better I guess.

lol it aint spam my niggas, i personally have never used it ive only tried it about 10 times when i used to visit my brother

Its pretty expensive to drink a can a day tho

APPRICOT SEEDz FTW! This stuff is bunk compared to the 6 cans of Ap-seeds you COULD be ingesting! I didnt say it, but Ive heard that they cure cancer!

Call: 1800-PimpGlad for more info~!

Top Bottom