Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Zeitgeist: The Movie

not_this_shit_again_Count_to_100_Revised-s480x552-220275-580.jpg

lol

You're totally not late or anything.

...and that movie isn't full of shit or anything either.

well I can't speak for the 1st one cause I haven't seen it, but the the 2nd one spends time on exactly the same subject that comprised the first couple minutes of Argo. And the financial section of the 2nd one is dead on the money as well except that now the fractional reserve rate is even lower.

I've only seen the religion-based portion. I can't speak to the accuracy of the rest.

Oh ok, yeah I remember some of that from the 2nd one as well. It got a little tedious. I agreed with some of the points they were making about religion dividing man...but they did drone a bit with some pretty obscure stuff. The first 30 or so minutes of the 2nd one is "eye opening" to say the least. Especially when you then research it and find out that's it's 100% correct. Fractional reserve banking is one of Ron Pauls pet peeves and he's brought it up infront of congress while grilling the fed chiefs.

I haven't seen the 2nd one but there's a ridiculous amount of religious inaccuracy in the first one for a movie so intent on spreading "truth".

Top Bottom