Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Zack Khan

thelion2005

HRT keeps me young!
EF VIP
Zack Khan!

This body builder caught my eye in some supplement adds so I did a google. He was working with Yates in the Temple and was on his way to getting a pro card.

This is a monster. I dodn't know if he is marketable, but really impressive. Needs a lot of polishing. I'm going to look for his routines ... supposed to like reps and low sets. I want to see how he built all this. He pushes HEAVY iron.

Bigger Tube - ZACK KHAN official DVD trailer an MBE film (2009)

Zack Khan!

This body builder caught my eye in some supplement adds so I did a google. He was working with Yates in the Temple and was on his way to getting a pro card.

This is a monster. I dodn't know if he is marketable, but really impressive. Needs a lot of polishing. I'm going to look for his routines ... supposed to like reps and low sets. I want to see how he built all this. He pushes HEAVY iron.

Bigger Tube - ZACK KHAN official DVD trailer an MBE film (2009)

You are not kidding!! This guy is a monster. I'm going to have to buy that DVD.

huge? are you guys crazy i think FRANK ZANE was more massive than this guy. lol just kidding of course hes a FREAK OF LIFE but there just something about him i dont like. not a pretty physique. his big bones and joints maybe, not sure. i like the look of dexter of victor more, huge slabs of beef hanging off TINY bones and joints. big like kovacs but.........idk

Top Bottom