Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Z - labs, "Susta" Sustanon. Not sure if fake or not. Advice would be appreciated.

corylanns

Does anyone have experience with Z-labs with a amateurish looking label? It has "ZLABS" in all caps, behind it is the medical symbol of a double helix with wings, a large light green Z to the left of the label, On right of label is the following "Made and manufactured by Z laboratories in the USA. This product should only be used by or under the supervision of licensed physician. 300 mg/ml vial. Quality of print is questionable at best. Any advice would be appreciated. Additionally, any one heard of "Susta" Sustanon, Label is good graphically, the SUS is Susta is black the TA in Susta is RED, and has a high resolution print of Goro from Mortal Combat on the right hand side of label. Having a image of a video game character on something I could possibly put in my body gave me some pause. Seriously, thanks for taking a minute to lend advice. Its much appreciated.
Please note: I also posted this in the general discussion forum, please forgive lack of etiquette if it is in poor form to post in more then one forum. Just upgraded membership, and don't know the ropes yet. Any criticism will be taken as constructive. Thanks.

Last edited:
I wouldn't wipe my ass with anything uncle z makes. Matter of fact if I was so blessed to meet him I would punch his ass in the face......No a real F'in beat down.

Cheers on your cycle. ; )

Does anyone have experience with Z-labs with a amateurish looking label? It has "ZLABS" in all caps, behind it is the medical symbol of a double helix with wings, a large light green Z to the left of the label, On right of label is the following "Made and manufactured by Z laboratories in the USA. This product should only be used by or under the supervision of licensed physician. 300 mg/ml vial. Quality of print is questionable at best. Any advice would be appreciated. Additionally, any one heard of "Susta" Sustanon, Label is good graphically, the SUS is Susta is black the TA in Susta is RED, and has a high resolution print of Goro from Mortal Combat on the right hand side of label. Having a image of a video game character on something I could possibly put in my body gave me some pause. Seriously, thanks for taking a minute to lend advice. Its much appreciated.
Please note: I also posted this in the general discussion forum, please forgive lack of etiquette if it is in poor form to post in more then one forum. Just upgraded membership, and don't know the ropes yet. Any criticism will be taken as constructive. Thanks.

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice. Was your bad experience with something that had the same label and was bunk? Because I have never seen a Z-labs label that looks like that. So not only do I not know if its good, I don't even know if it looks the right way for being Z-lab, and so far as the "Susta" stuff goes. Totally in the dark with that. Seems like it was dropped on this earth from another planet. No info on any boards about that stuff. Thanks for taking the time, the help is appreciated. Stay Strong.

Top Bottom