Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Your thoughts on short frequent cycling for specific goals

phArmstrong

My goals are pretty simple, gain strength slowly but consistently, dont gain much weight, keep as many gains as possible, not get big noticeable gains quickly.

Stats are 32 yrs, 6'2", 185lbs, 11% BF, 25 yrs sport specific training

Considering doing this cycle multiple times:
2 wks
- 50mg Var ED
- 25mg Proviron ED
- 100mg Prop (50mg twice a week)
- 250iu HCG EOD

then
1 wks PCT
3 wks off

*Repeat the above 4 to 6 times

The idea is consistent subtle gains over time without needing much PCT. Remember im not looking for max bulking gains. Basically I dont want anyone (regular training partners) to get wise. I am naturally VERY vascular and am concerned the var is going to tip me off if I dose too much too long.

Am I nuts or is this a clever stealth strategy?

My goals are pretty simple, gain strength slowly but consistently, dont gain much weight, keep as many gains as possible, not get big noticeable gains quickly.

Stats are 32 yrs, 6'2", 185lbs, 11% BF, 25 yrs sport specific training

Considering doing this cycle multiple times:
2 wks
- 50mg Var ED
- 25mg Proviron ED
- 100mg Prop (50mg twice a week)
- 250iu HCG EOD

then
1 wks PCT
3 wks off

*Repeat the above 4 to 6 times

The idea is consistent subtle gains over time without needing much PCT. Remember im not looking for max bulking gains. Basically I dont want anyone (regular training partners) to get wise. I am naturally VERY vascular and am concerned the var is going to tip me off if I dose too much too long.

Am I nuts or is this a clever stealth strategy?

Lance.....is that you? You should cycle for the Tour!

Don't half ass anything just do a complete cycle minimum 6 weeks and 4 week pct the 3 substances you mentioned take about 2 weeks just to build up in your system so you're pretty much quitting before anything happens...

Do a complete cycle with proper pct, you dont wana keep shutting yourself down over n over and for what? To have results that look like your not juicing? When your on your going to be a machine killing it in the gym, let that be the reason for your results... That an the tubs of creatine n protien you have on top of the fridge ftw

Do a complete cycle with proper pct, you dont wana keep shutting yourself down over n over and for what? To have results that look like your not juicing? When your on your going to be a machine killing it in the gym, let that be the reason for your results... That an the tubs of creatine n protien you have on top of the fridge ftw

But I dont go to the gym...

Top Bottom