Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Your Favorite PowerBuilding Routine

Just wanted to hear your favorite program for building a massive frame and incorporating all the powerlifting exercises and techniques. I'm focused on gaining as much weight as possible right now and i love powerlifting so let me know what you guys think would be a good program for someone like me. peace.

I'm not at all trying to have anyone do all the work for me and lay out a program or anything... just your personal experiences. I'm familiar with quite a few so just name them and let us all know how it worked out for you.

Look up westside for skinny bastards and tweak it as necessary. Jim wendlers 531 is also a good program. You can find it on elitefts or amazon.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Yea I have the 5/3/1 ebook. Havnt started it yet. Once I'm done making consistent gains from my program now I was going to try 531 boring but big. I did west side conjugate method for about 6 months/ chains bands/ special bars and all. I made the biggest strength gains of my life during those six months.

Yea I have the 5/3/1 ebook. Havnt started it yet. Once I'm done making consistent gains from my program now I was going to try 531 boring but big. I did west side conjugate method for about 6 months/ chains bands/ special bars and all. I made the biggest strength gains of my life during those six months.

The 531 is a solid program. I myself have found that I do well by taking things I like from different programs and tweaking them for my needs. This is something that takes time to learn but I feel is necesarry for advanced lifters to keep growing. But give 531 a go and see how you like it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Thanks man. I was thinking about starting a 531 training log on here when i go ahead and start it. I'll probably stay on my program for one more 6 week cycle after next weeks deload and then after that check out my true 1RM.

Top Bottom