Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Your expertise is needed.

aragorn_2004

ok guys here is what i want help with.

I am 21 and have been working out for bout 6-7 months. I have earned myself some muscle definition and thats about it. I eat a lot, more than any of my freinds and yet i am not bulked. Other freinds that are going to the gym with me have twice as better results as i do. I know what they are eating and i have the same diet. Tuna fish lots of it and protien shakes. These things are really not helping me much. Tall lanky people runs in the family to be honest.

I really need some help on what to start taking and what type of cycle i should have. I have done a lot of research and seen a lot of stuff but i want feedback from someone experienced.

well count your calls and see were they are..shoot for 5,000plus if your skinny with a really high metab..im sure your not anyweres near that if your not growing at all..next look at your training..shoot for 6-8 reps and only do compound movements, that means no crossovers, flys, conenctration curls..none of that crap..you NEED bulk to begin with to scrupt it..now id also get some creatine, multi vitamin and get 8 hours of sleep each nite and drink 2 gallons of water ED..now get all that totaly on point and youl see some improvements..jsut remeber rome wasnt built in a day..stay calm..it will come for you..and remeber to get in 80 grams of dextrose RIGHT after your workout, then 15 minits later 55grams of protien from whey, the 1 1/2 hours later eat some chicken breast and oats..hopefully you know what to do the rest of the days meals..hope this helps..later bro.....

Top Bottom