Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Your clen experience

SinisterUproar

How did you guys like it for cutting? Considering using it too get these last 1-2% of bf out. I'm sitting around 9 right now. I know it has a bed rep here just wondering what you thought and the dosage you run. Also how sped up does it get you?

Used GP Helios which is a mix of clen and yohimbie. Injected sub-q in lower abdomen region for 2 weeks. Started at 20mcg and worked my way up to 80mcg/day. Worked great as far as cutting is concerned but had cramping issues. Next time I'd def go with tablets over an injectable form.

I ran it one time, in pretty much the same situation you are. I was 8-9% body fat and thought it would be a good addition. I lost the extra fat that got me down to shredded.. but I don't think it was because of the clen. I think I would have had the same results without it that I had with it.. it was all about diet and training.

worked for me, not insane amounts, but i lost a good 2 lb's. i know for some of my friends they lost 3-5 lbs a week on a two week cycle but they were up at 140 mcg a day it all depends on whether you think the sides are worth it or not.

I've run it few times in past stacked with T-3, var/winny, and probably on it's own too. I lost a significant amount of weight in short time while on it, so it definitely works, especially with T-3 stacked along. Not planning on taking it again anymore though, after getting better and a lot more permanent results without the sides from Albuterol & GW stack.

Clen sides are too well known to go over them again, but I will have to add it has one of the most annoying half lifes I've ever encountered with any substance. I don't remember exactly how it goes, just remember that Clen will be at peak 36 h after administration. So the dose you will take this morning will have strongest effect 36 hours later which will likely be next evening, and that really doesn't help you to get some sleep. So dosing it is a bitch, no matter how I divided doses it's was always still a fucking roller coaster throughout the day and night. Sleep issues were always present with Clen, yet with Albuterol I've never experienced any, not even while taking 24 mgs daily.

I don't remember anymore did you ask something specific (can't see the thread on my phone), so I will add more later if something is missing or I will remember more...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

i ran clen a few times w/ T3 i had great results i've taken up o 200mcg a day..you shake like crazy but def works amazing (fyi i always start at 20mcgs and work my way up)

I ran it once and will never run it again.

i never get heartburn and after a week on i was getting horrible heartburn every evening after i ate like i was getting a heart attack.. it was horrible!! didn't like the shakes either, made me feel like shit

i don't see the results as being worth it at all. a few laps around the track after the gym can bring you the same results.. but hey if you want to try it out and see how you like it ag guys is the place for it

I ran it once and will never run it again.

i never get heartburn and after a week on i was getting horrible heartburn every evening after i ate like i was getting a heart attack.. it was horrible!! didn't like the shakes either, made me feel like shit

i don't see the results as being worth it at all. a few laps around the track after the gym can bring you the same results.. but hey if you want to try it out and see how you like it ag guys is the place for it

I had the exact same problem.....I couldn't sleep and got the jitters....If there is one thing I will never do again, it's Clen

Eat Clen and Tren Hard!

When you read about Clen.. you get the idea that it will just melt the fat off of you.. which doesn't really happen. I have used it a few times and had good results. If you are on cycle.. then I would stack it with T-3. Then you will surely lose the extra few body fat %. Don't run the T-3 though if you are not on cycle because it can eat up your muscle mass to.. and that is one of the 7 deadly sins.

There was only 2 things I didn't like about clen. First was the shaking.. I had tremors so bad that I could not even right my name. And then.. you get all jacked up and ready to go kill the weight room, and your workouts become less intense because you have to deal with cramping. I got unbearable cramps in my legs, and upper chest/shoudlers. So make sure to use Taurine.

Clen is ok. I don't dislike clen the way some do, possibly because I ran it at a lower dose.

I see no reason to run clen higher than 60-80 mcg. Many think that's too low. Well, I would argue that running it any higher, not only are you asking for sides, but you're asking the drug to do too much of the work for you. Meaning, 60-80 will give you a nice boost, so take the boost and go to work. Don't crank your dose so high that your body thinks its in a triathlon when your actually watching the Simpsons and eating Cheetos.

Eventually, 60-80 mcg loses its boost and that's when most begin dosing up. Well, I believe that's a good time to take a break, not up the dose. Take a couple weeks off or rotate clen with something else and come back in a couple weeks and keep the dose low and safe.

Also, although clen reportedly has a long half life, myself and many others find that it takes effect quickly and winds down throughout the day. I only had problems sleeping the first few days. Sometimes, my wife and I would dose clen first in the am and then a second dose at lunch and it would still wind down in the evening.

The only sides I experience with clen is that it (and other stims) can irritate the prostate, especially with DHT type AAS.

I don't mess with clen anymore as I feel T3 is a better and safer option.

Top Bottom