Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

your Anavar cycle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Care to give us a context for your question? Got a girl in mind who is asking questions?

We need details to give responsible responses because steroids are a bad thing for the girl who doesn't take responsibility for researching their details, results and sides HERSELF... If this is for a girl, actually suggest you have her log in herself & ask the questions...

no girl in mind I want to know your cycles not looking for advice.
no hard feelings if you don't want to share.

Sassy69 said:
Care to give us a context for your question? Got a girl in mind who is asking questions?

We need details to give responsible responses because steroids are a bad thing for the girl who doesn't take responsibility for researching their details, results and sides HERSELF... If this is for a girl, actually suggest you have her log in herself & ask the questions...

The cycle is goign to depend on what the person's experience & purpose is. You will find competitors going more aggressive based on goals & more experience. Although I don't recommend var or other AAS for people who aren't in competition and just doign it for personal reasons, your typical cycle is going to be 5-10 mg var ED, startign at 5 mg for a few weeks and watch for sides. Generally 5 mg should be enough, 10 mg should be the upper boundary. For women, low dose, longer cycle is the best approach, so a typical cycle would be 8-12 weeks. And that w/ an extremely tight diet, absolutely no drinking and lifting like a mutha.

Also suggest you look thru this board for other threads on this because we get asked this stuff all the time.

Thanks Sassy but you missed my point. I'm not looking for advice. I'm asking people specifically what THEY took. So you have not answered my question. What was YOUR cycle.

I did not ask what somebody SHOULD take I'm asking what the actually TOOK. I dont even care what the stats or goals are/were. That is not relevant to my research.

thanks again.

these "advice" you two give is fucking brutal. hate me because I speak the truth no problem i can take it.

WHat truth are you talking about? I see no advice here at all. As well as no reason for asking your questions and please understand that most of the guys that come on here told their g/fs they can "lose weight & tone up" w/ 50 mg of winny every day and 5 iu of gh.

cobra108 said:
these "advice" you two give is fucking brutal. hate me because I speak the truth no problem i can take it.

And your advice is SO incredible and insightful. We bow to your supreme intelligence and useful knowledge. I can only wish that one day, I will be as knowledgeable and helpful as you are. You sir, are truely an asset to the boards. :rolleyes:

(and that was sarcasm, in case your pea-sized brain couldn't see that)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom