Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

you see stories like this and wonder....

nygiants

EF Logger
EF VIP
Pittsburgh Steelers fan living with cancer gained strength, hope through team's Super Bowl win - ESPN

"Before meeting his wife, Janine, and being diagnosed with cancer, Zinski was a self-professed professional bachelor and gym devotee."

this was on TV on Saturday. I didn't catch the beginning, i started watching it when they showed his before pictures and how he was deteriorating.

gym devotee, to us means juicer....and based on his picture Id say so. Ive developed a good eye on who does and who doesn't. In my opinion, this guy juiced.

"In the fall of 2007, he'd gone to his doctors seeking help for what had become debilitating pain in his right side. He'd walked it off for a while, but at the urging of his new love, Janine Cocker, he went in to have it checked out. They'd met online that spring, a fact they still laugh about, and BZ was already thinking about how and when to propose.

Their first Valentine's Day together was spent going over an MRI aimed at locating gallstones. What the scan uncovered was a 22-centimeter tumor inside his liver. Four days later, it was identified as cancerous, stage 4, incurable. The time frame he was given to live the remainder of his life was 12 to 18 months. Maybe."

Now the rest of this story was portrayed as a young guy who got cancer who was about to get married....a real sob story.....but since it was hosted by ESPN....it became all about sports and giving this guy his last wish in going to watch the Steelers in the Super Bowl.

Now I'm sitting there watching this, while the other people around me are saying its so sad.....it was.....but....im thinking to myself this guy probably did this to himself. I thought the story was a bit sketchy when they didn't go into the potential cause of the cancer.

We heard about the Lyle Alzados of the world. I think this guy may have been a victim as well.

Why am i posting this? Well sometimes, I ask myself why do I juice? Why am i putting myself at risk? I have aches and pains all over my body from over doing it, hair loss, swings in libido and moods.....i know why..its an addiction and i love the look and attention....but sometimes things open my eyes.....your thoughts..

idk if obvious - there r so many variables when people use AAS, no telling what he ran and for how long.

- i wonder what his family history of health is like

Interesting story alright - who know's why he was unlucky enough to suffer with cancer.

was it juice related ? we dont know...but thanks for posting the thread.

I call bs. You would see many more cancer cases

Bottom line! If you have the cancer gene in your family history , it could speed the cell growth up however it has not been proven or disproven at this time medically!

can i prove? no?
can the docs prove? no
will we ever get a definitive answer? no
was he in denial or flat out lying about his steroid abuse to seek sympathy and maybe extra special treatment for his condition? very possible

young healthy guy, who clearly juiced (that head didn't belong on that body at 2:45) gets liver cancer...cmon now

im not looking to ruffle any feathers here...nor am i saying im about to quit.....

I guess it just kinda of annoyed me....what if he was juicing in ridiculous doses, not taking liver protection...gets cancer.....now hes got a country rallying around him, feeling bad for him...gets to fulfill his dream by going to a super bowl....and in the end he was just another low life juicer trying to look good for the ass he was getting on the side.

Do you think if this guy came out and said he juiced, that this would have been a story on ESPN? Yea maybe for steroid abuse....but no one would shed a tear.

Here is the deal on death and steroids.........when you die from steroid abuse...you dont die from steroid abuse. you die from:

heart attacks
liver cancer
brain tumors
strokes

and in the end, the autopsy shows you died from a heart attack due to High Cholesterol and blocked arteries. Not from Steroid Abuse. It is very difficult to prove the direct link to steroid usage in general and death. There is that VERY gray area in between. How much steroids and how long? Other genetic factors? diet? other abuses such as smoking, etc. I get all that. But the problem with that is....no one can ever say steroids killed him.....all these wrestlers that have died in the past 10 years...all juicers....

Pro Wrestler's Deaths

look at the ages on these guys.....most are heart attacks

jaybois

"Maybe, maybe not! What about the ten's of thousands of poor bastards that don't juice and die of cancer every year? You can speculate all you want homie but show me the science to back it up! "

we aren't talking about them. we are talking about people whos heads are too small for their obviously over sized bodies, who clearly use steroids in relativity large amounts

JBEXT81

"idk if obvious - there r so many variables when people use AAS, no telling what he ran and for how long. "

obvious that he used? pretty obvious in my opinion
obvious he died from complications from steroid abuse? Common sense says yes, can i be 100% sure, no.

Could this guy have had a perfectly healthy liver and with years of steroid abuse without protection killed it? possibly.

could this guy have some pre-determined condition where the liver is already exposed to issues and the steroid abuse pushed it over the top? possibly

Who gets liver cancer besides Alcoholics and Steroid Abusers???

What causes liver cancer?

Just keeping it real for the folks in denial about the juice. It will kill your ass when you abuse it. But dont worry you wont die of steroid abuse....just a heart attack or liver cancer.

the most naive reply so far:

Gamer2Be08 sorry to call you out but gotta

"I call bs. You would see many more cancer cases"

are you kidding me?? Juicer Bob in the gym gets cancer of the X and dies. You think this will make the news? And that's if he even admits it publicly to his family and the doctors. and even if he does medical records cannot be made public In the end its a regular guy who dies of a heart attack or cancer. And you/us will never know the real reason why.

If you are relying on the news or Internet to give you the true statistics of the correlation between steroids and death your being very naive. Use your head. Use some of the common sense you have left that the steroids haven't skewed yet.

Top Bottom