resqguy New member May 18, 2007 #3 I had an older Indian man touch my penis yesterday. Interesting enough for you?
puddlemonkey thou shalt not shill EF VIP May 18, 2007 #4 biteme said: I'm going back to bed. Click to expand... Let the cat post
biteme MVP EF VIP May 18, 2007 #5 resqguy said: I had an older Indian man touch my penis yesterday. Interesting enough for you? Click to expand... Yes. That is interesting. Did he do it on purpose and what was your response?
resqguy said: I had an older Indian man touch my penis yesterday. Interesting enough for you? Click to expand... Yes. That is interesting. Did he do it on purpose and what was your response?
slat1 New member May 18, 2007 #6 I jerked off at work to kill time. I am going to the gym due to being bored.
resqguy New member May 18, 2007 #7 biteme said: Yes. That is interesting. Did he do it on purpose and what was your response? Click to expand... Yes, he did it intentionally...he's a urologist. It only lasted a second so there wasn't much of a reaction. His nurse was pretty damn cute though...she could've touched it if she wanted to...
biteme said: Yes. That is interesting. Did he do it on purpose and what was your response? Click to expand... Yes, he did it intentionally...he's a urologist. It only lasted a second so there wasn't much of a reaction. His nurse was pretty damn cute though...she could've touched it if she wanted to...
M mountain muscle New member May 18, 2007 #8 My dogs have not kicked my ass today. I need to mow the lawn.
slat1 New member May 18, 2007 #9 slat1 said: I jerked off at work to kill time. I am going to the gym due to being bored. Click to expand... In case anyone was wondering... http://www9.kinghost.com/amateur/400p/64/gallery.htm *probably not work safe for most!
slat1 said: I jerked off at work to kill time. I am going to the gym due to being bored. Click to expand... In case anyone was wondering... http://www9.kinghost.com/amateur/400p/64/gallery.htm *probably not work safe for most!
resqguy New member May 18, 2007 #10 slat1 said: In case anyone was wondering... http://www9.kinghost.com/amateur/400p/64/gallery.htm *probably not work safe for most! Click to expand... Nice
slat1 said: In case anyone was wondering... http://www9.kinghost.com/amateur/400p/64/gallery.htm *probably not work safe for most! Click to expand... Nice
biteme MVP EF VIP May 18, 2007 #11 slat1 said: I jerked off at work to kill time. I am going to the gym due to being bored. Click to expand... Great story. Real life stuff. Keeping it real.
slat1 said: I jerked off at work to kill time. I am going to the gym due to being bored. Click to expand... Great story. Real life stuff. Keeping it real.