Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

You Must Have on Hand When Juicin

darwinmcduck

New member
I have seen multiple post about people running into sides such as going limp or puffy nipples. I have experienced these things myself. It took me a long time before I started ALWAYS keepin clomid around but I think that you have to. I think that you should also keep multiple anti-e's, hcg, nolva, and proviron. I used to keep proviron around but not cause libido issues but just because it makes your muscles look hard. Now that my sex drive is effected by deca, I will ALWAYS keep it on hand too. It is better to have it ready when the problems start. The old addage about taking an aspirin when you feel the headache coming on. An ounce of prevention is worth more than the cliche itself but the point is be prepared before you go in to battle.
 
darwinmcduck said:
I have seen multiple post about people running into sides such as going limp or puffy nipples. I have experienced these things myself. It took me a long time before I started ALWAYS keepin clomid around but I think that you have to. I think that you should also keep multiple anti-e's, hcg, nolva, and proviron. I used to keep proviron around but not cause libido issues but just because it makes your muscles look hard. Now that my sex drive is effected by deca, I will ALWAYS keep it on hand too. It is better to have it ready when the problems start. The old addage about taking an aspirin when you feel the headache coming on. An ounce of prevention is worth more than the cliche itself but the point is be prepared before you go in to battle.


Solid advice.
 
growthspurt said:
Not just for PCT! That shit makes me horny as hell and I drop bigger loads............hey, you asked!

thats fine and im totally fine with whatever you want to do...but is there another reason for using it during cycle?
 
letsrun4it said:
thats fine and im totally fine with whatever you want to do...but is there another reason for using it during cycle?


I just use it for a Libido booster while on cycle.....and for normal PCT needs off.
 
I wouldn't call it superhuman but it does help. It don't work as fast as viagra. You got to take it for a 10-14 days (thats me anyways). It can be helpful to take it in the middle of long cycles of drugs with strong hormone suppressive characteristics.
letsrun4it said:
how long after starting to take it do you feel superhuman libido?
 
darwinmcduck said:
I have seen multiple post about people running into sides such as going limp or puffy nipples. I have experienced these things myself. It took me a long time before I started ALWAYS keepin clomid around but I think that you have to. I think that you should also keep multiple anti-e's, hcg, nolva, and proviron. I used to keep proviron around but not cause libido issues but just because it makes your muscles look hard. Now that my sex drive is effected by deca, I will ALWAYS keep it on hand too. It is better to have it ready when the problems start. The old addage about taking an aspirin when you feel the headache coming on. An ounce of prevention is worth more than the cliche itself but the point is be prepared before you go in to battle.


true dat mang
 
darwinmcduck said:
I have seen multiple post about people running into sides such as going limp or puffy nipples. I have experienced these things myself. It took me a long time before I started ALWAYS keepin clomid around but I think that you have to. I think that you should also keep multiple anti-e's, hcg, nolva, and proviron. I used to keep proviron around but not cause libido issues but just because it makes your muscles look hard. Now that my sex drive is effected by deca, I will ALWAYS keep it on hand too. It is better to have it ready when the problems start. The old addage about taking an aspirin when you feel the headache coming on. An ounce of prevention is worth more than the cliche itself but the point is be prepared before you go in to battle.

Did you steal my pic again to impress girls bro... ;)

Good advice by the way...
 
Top Bottom