Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

you know who i miss?

stilleto said:
dunk is my friend and nobody elses.

i swear to god i'll eat your stomach with tomato sauce and potatoes if you don't stfu.

blueta2 said:
can u consume that much?

bwahhahaaaaa the pottery barn frequent shoppper made a funnay!!!

swole said:
i swear to god i'll eat your stomach with tomato sauce and potatoes if you don't stfu.

would that be considered stomach cacciatore?

my belly is the one flat part of my whole body. you're gonna be dissapointed, sailor.

swole said:
bwahhahaaaaa the pottery barn frequent shoppper made a funnay!!!

we don't have the pottery barn up in Canada. Anything ending in the word "barn" is reserved for the US or to describe where KB lives

stilleto said:
would that be considered stomach cacciatore?

my belly is the one flat part of my whole body. you're gonna be dissapointed, sailor.

and my belly is all flabby.......wanna trade! Actually tonight it's flat, I've been sick all day with a stomach bug. Yay for bugs!

blueta2 said:
and my belly is all flabby.......wanna trade! Actually tonight it's flat, I've been sick all day with a stomach bug. Yay for bugs!

ugh. sorry to hear that- it's not what you needed.

i haven't had a great appetite for a few weeks. except for today, since i had a muffin for breakfast, 2 slices of pizza for lunch, and an icecream sundae for dinner.

I miss Casavant. I wonder what happened to that dude. He was a good guy.

Top Bottom