Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

You Know Something ...

KaitlinJRob1982 said:
sawwwy daddy :( and like i said earlier am done cussing with and calling names at Musclemom. i promised that and I did apologize earlier in another thread because I got an email today from our friend after I emailed him last night and talked about all the things that were going on and he got pissed that I pissed off some of his friends so I apologized to everyone today
So your not really sorry just don't want Pervis to be pissed with you?
 
KaitlinJRob1982 said:
you are mean as hell to me at every opportunity by hell why not? mmmmmmuah!

oh no, I'm not mean lol. I was just busting your balls (well, ovaries) because I had shit else to do. I aint got a reason to press on people here.

But you gotta admit though, I ripped you pretty decently a couple times so far. ;)
 
KaitlinJRob1982 said:
LOL. seniority? what seniority. this isnt a sorority, athletic team, or military! its the internet LOL i can say what i want when other people think they can say what they want to me.

and no my "friend" didnt say anything. If anything he told me 99% of you guys would be funny as hell and would joke around with me.


Holy shit, Grow up.
 
KaitlinJRob1982 said:
i told you i wasnt going to curse at you or anything today. even call you names. and i gaurantee this isnt the last time you'll repsond to me. lol i think its ironic people on here dogging me and such when you cant leave me alone either.

oh and that post, too long. all i saw on my computer screen was BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

were you a DZ in college? cuz if you were i'd forgive and forget :) (DZ= delta zeta for the non greeks)
Brilliant retort, worthy of a sorority girl. :rolleyes:
 
KaitlinJRob1982 said:
no she's not. You're suppose to be your kids mother not their best friend. Its things like this that make me want to revoke my Liberal Card cuz this is what is wrong with America as well. Babying our youth.


Oh boy do i disagree here! I am my kids mom and their best friend. I sure as hell don't want either of my kids seeking info about anything from some generic source. They trust me and can talk to me. I value my friendship with them and pray that we remain just as close even when they are adults.
 
Erzulie said:
Oh boy do i disagree here! I am my kids mom and their best friend. I sure as hell don't want either of my kids seeking info about anything from some generic source. They trust me and can talk to me. I value my friendship with them and pray that we remain just as close even when they are adults.

I dunno. I think sharing too much with parents is actually unhealthy.
 
Erzulie said:
Oh boy do i disagree here! I am my kids mom and their best friend. I sure as hell don't want either of my kids seeking info about anything from some generic source. They trust me and can talk to me. I value my friendship with them and pray that we remain just as close even when they are adults.


Amen Sista!
 
ceasar989 said:
oh no, I'm not mean lol. I was just busting your balls (well, ovaries) because I had shit else to do. I aint got a reason to press on people here.

But you gotta admit though, I ripped you pretty decently a couple times so far. ;)


yeah you have lol :)
 
ceasar989 said:
I dunno. I think sharing too much with parents is actually unhealthy.


Its all about what is comfortable on a person to person basis. Not everyone is comfortable talking to their kids about ANYTHING. I however will listen and talk to my kids about whatever they desire. Its one of the best feelings in the world when my son knows no matter how bad or good the situation the first person he comes to is ME! That shows alot of trust in our relationship he knows I will listen and talk to him, help him in any way that i can.
 
superqt4u2nv said:
So your not really sorry just don't want Pervis to be pissed with you?


pervis lives in los angeles. i dont care if he's pissed but i saw his point. he actually has real life friends from this board (from what i gathered) and its not like he and i are all that tight but he does care when he vouches for me that it might make him look bad. also he is getting angry at me cuz people think I am his "alter" and that later down the road he will have to deal with my potty mouth :( so i understand all his points and thats why im sorry.

is my apology not even good enough??
 
Erzulie said:
Its all about what is comfortable on a person to person basis. Not everyone is comfortable talking to their kids about ANYTHING. I however will listen and talk to my kids about whatever they desire. Its one of the best feelings in the world when my son knows no matter how bad or good the situation the first person he comes to is ME! That shows alot of trust in our relationship he knows I will listen and talk to him, help him in any way that i can.

If you can anchor that trust and relationship even through your childrens teen years, you are set. That's gonna be the real test though. You are gonna have to work hard for what you have now. Or atleast I would think.
 
ceasar989 said:
You guy's dont get tired of this arguing?

How about we all do something we like....like lining up to get a kiss from ceasar ;)
Yet again you have proven to be a selfless humanitarian
 
Erzulie said:
Oh boy do i disagree here! I am my kids mom and their best friend. I sure as hell don't want either of my kids seeking info about anything from some generic source. They trust me and can talk to me. I value my friendship with them and pray that we remain just as close even when they are adults.
Lemme guess. You using them to get to younger men?

lmao

Seriously, that's fucked IMHO.
 
EnderJE said:
Lemme guess. You using them to get to younger men?

lmao

Seriously, that's fucked IMHO.
I don't understand what you're saying here, seriously :confused:

That her attitude about her relationship with her children now and in the future is screwed up?

Or were you just saying that the joke you made was fucked up???
 
KaitlinJRob1982 said:
no she's not. You're suppose to be your kids mother not their best friend. Its things like this that make me want to revoke my Liberal Card cuz this is what is wrong with America as well. Babying our youth.
Nope... you missed that one badly. You're 23 now, so you haven't experienced what happens next. I said this once before, but let me say it one more time. It isn't that you just don't know what you don't know... you don't know that you will someday learn that you don't know what you don't know. I'd love to see your philosophies 20 years from now -- they will be quite different.

You are your parents "baby" in your early years (as you are now). Then, there *should* be a point where you differentiate yourself from your parents and become your own person. At that point, a healthy parent will re-define their role as your friend and no longer your parent. For some it comes very early (i.e. 18-21)... whereas for some it comes late. For me, it was around my late 20's, but I was working in the family business up until then and I believe that postponed my differentiation.

My mother and I routinely talk about how much relief she feels now that our relationship is shifted. She no longer feels responsible for me... I'm responsible for myself now. It's actually funny to watch her reaction from me at 38 teasing her about finding a 6' 5" black woman who can kick my ass at basketball as being the goal of my next romantic conquest :)
 
mrplunkey said:
Nope... you missed that one badly. You're 23 now, so you haven't experienced what happens next. I said this once before, but let me say it one more time. It isn't that you just don't know what you don't know... you don't know that you will someday learn that you don't know what you don't know. I'd love to see your philosophies 20 years from now -- they will be quite different.

You are your parents "baby" in your early years (as you are now). Then, there *should* be a point where you differentiate yourself from your parents and become your own person. At that point, a healthy parent will re-define their role as your friend and no longer your parent. For some it comes very early (i.e. 18-21)... whereas for some it comes late. For me, it was around my late 20's, but I was working in the family business up until then and I believe that postponed my differentiation.

My mother and I routinely talk about how much relief she feels now that our relationship is shifted. She no longer feels responsible for me... I'm responsible for myself now. It's actually funny to watch her reaction from me at 38 teasing her about finding a 6' 5" black woman who can kick my ass at basketball as being the goal of my next romantic conquest :)
I think a lot has to do with the age your parenst were when thye had you.
Those parents that had their children relatively young(18-22) never really developed an identity of their own,and then became parents. IMO these younger parents will cling to the idea of being a parent far longer if not forever.
I've dated many women in thier late 30s with children that they had at a young age
some of them even addressed me as if I was one of their children
it was a subtle thing
 
EnderJE said:
Lemme guess. You using them to get to younger men?

lmao

Seriously, that's fucked IMHO.

I serioulsy don't appreciate a fucked up comment like that!
 
ceasar989 said:
If you can anchor that trust and relationship even through your childrens teen years, you are set. That's gonna be the real test though. You are gonna have to work hard for what you have now. Or atleast I would think.


It will definitely be a constant uphill battle, I know that. I won't force either of them to confide in me completely but i will encourage them to.
 
Top Bottom