Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

You have probably seen this but...

Generic MALE

Most of you have probably seen the news of the Gotti boys getting delivered the smack down. I would have loved to have seen that. Guys, tell me you would not enjoy smacking the Gotti boys in the face?

November 16, 2004 -- VICTORIA Gotti's sons Carmine, 18, and John, 17, took a beating last weekend after they allegedly harassed a 15-year-old girl at a Long Island mall.

The 17-year-old brother of the aggrieved girl delivered a beat-down to the Gotti boys after they "pinched her butt and made disgusting comments" at the Roosevelt Field Mall on Saturday, says our source.

The enraged brother and two of his friends approached the Gottis and their 10-person crew after his sister complained about their boorish behavior.

"Next thing you know this kid was really beating the c- -p out of Carmine," a witness to the melee told PAGE SIX. "All the Gotti friends were taking cheap shots, punching and kicking the back of this kid's head, but he didn't care. He just continued to beat Carmine till he was bloody, and then he went after John and whupped him, too.

"He was in a zone, repeating, 'Not my sister. I don't care who you are.' And the Gottis' crew couldn't hold him back. The whole crowd of people was cheering, adults were coming up to the kid after the fight and congratulating him. He really showed those boys they aren't above the law."

The Gotti brothers have appeared on their A&E show, "Growing Up Gotti," picking up girls at the mall.

Mall security guards and police broke up the fracas, but no charges have been filed. Our source claimed that mall security had received "several complaints" about the Gottis' behavior prior to the fight from fed-up store owners and shoppers.

"One security guard said they got a complaint from the mother of a 12-year-old girl the Gottis and their friends had harassed," another witness said.

Another article reads : "Uncle Pete proposes a camping trip on "Growing Up Gotti." While Victoria is in Los Angeles shooting a scene as a sexy nurse for the NBC soap "Passions," Uncle Pete, along with buddies Vito and Chubby, tells the boys to "put the damn (hair) gel down for a day and let's go to the woods." "I'm afraid of a fly in my room, what makes you think I'm gonna sleep outside in the woods?" Frankie says. John just wants to know if they can bring girls. The boys do such un-Gotti like things as chop wood and eat campfire-cooked hot dogs while out in the wilderness. They have some fun, though, stupidly lighting fireworks into the trees and pantsing Uncle Pete.

I don't know -- I still think the Gottis are cut out more for the modeling runway than the woods. "Growing up Gotti" airs Mondays on A&E."

It would be a hoot to smack those two pretty boys around.

lol.. right near my house.
those two gotti boys should get their ass beaten.

hamstershaver said:
gambino is not pleased

lol, thats ok. he'll forgive me.
the boy who hit carmine gotti called and apologized. said it was mistaken identity.
what a surprise. I guess they remember what happened to the guy who accidentally hit victoria's brother as he backed out of his driveway.

bran987 said:
whew that's ballsy

there's a chance the boy that hit him didn't know who he hit a gotti.
if you don't watch the show, they just look like every other rich italian boy.

That rocks! Every time I watch the show I just wanna smack those little fucks.

hardrock said:
That rocks! Every time I watch the show I just wanna smack those little fucks.

i don't watch it but i know they are snots. victoria looks like a high maintenance skank.

don't tell them i said so though. :worried:

Who the hell is john gotti

let alone victoria gotti

it sure sounds like they could all use a crowbar to the knees

Top Bottom