Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

You Guys HAVE to listen to this: BEST show EVER on Testoserone uses and why

Very interesting! Thanks!

I wish the medical doctors would catch up with this info on Test for women....i've been draggy-assed for decades...some of it is low thyroid...but I take Armour...I think the rest of it is Test.

I took the test today, and will receive my results in one week's time. I asked for both free and bounded test.

I am very interested. Previously, I would have never considered a cycle, but my mind may be changing on this respect. Further consideration will follow the test results.

Do yourself a favor and make the plunge. It will change your life for the better.

I started AAS way young, in my teens. Before Elitefitness, before I had the knowledge I do today. I wasn't totally irresponsible, but just didn't have the knowledge, especially in the area of proper PCT and recovery... Which lead to me constantly needing to up my doses and never fully recovering. Then I stopped using after 5 years of pretty much being on constantly.

Long story short, after coming off I went on the road touring with my band pretty heavily for 5 years. Life on the road lead to me getting really far out of shape and it was just hard on the body. The stress and constant body pounding lead me to burnout. Energy levels were horrific, test levels horrific. Everything just totally bad.

Sex drive was GONE after such a pounding. I took time off the road, started to get back in shape and healthy... Then after 5-6 years off, I got back on AAS again and it has completely turned my life around. Total body recomp for me. I'm back in the best shape of my life, killer sex drive, killer energy level, killer sense of well being. Just all around changed my life...

Now I am still young. Not quite 30 yet, so getting on HRT legally probably isn't an option for me yet... As I think you have to be at least 30 to be considered. I need to do my research on getting on HRT... But I have been strongly considering putting myself on HRT long enough until I can go to the doc for it.

I figure if I couldn't fully recover to normal levels in 5 years, I probably will never totally recover again. I went down to HRT dose in between my most recent cycles and had never felt better. More research is due for me on this topic...

But I highly suggest for you to give it a go. With all the knowledge of this site, everyone can avoid the mistakes I made as a young man.

Very Very interesting discussion- it really helps clarify some things that I've always suspected...thanks much for this, Omega.

I need to get back on; been off two years or something now.

Top Bottom