Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

you ever fall out with friends?

tuc biscuit

sometimes mine really mess me about and onlt take themselves into consideration, but I never say anything, just feel like if I do things will never be the same

I used to fall out until I stopped wearing shorts in public.

had the same best friends since I was 5. We fight all the time. Unless your friends are like woman, guys don't hold grudges and we always are cool in a couple days.

I realy don't talk to any of my friends anymore, that is mainly because our lives have taken diferent directions.

I have gotten an education and am now dedicated to my career. Most of them still live at home, have "go no where" jobs (the few that actually have jobs) and do nothing but get fucked up all day.

We just don't have much in common anymore.

I realy don't talk to any of my friends anymore, that is mainly because our lives have taken diferent directions.

They have gotten educations and are now dedicated to their careers and families. I don't still live at home, but have "go no where" job and do nothing but post whore on steroid boards all day.

We just don't have much in common anymore.

the guy i originally started making music with got married about 3 years into college, even skipped the reunion, and said he would keep in touch with anyone he wanted to talk to... don;t know how he got so bitter playing pansy ass yanni music but fuck hin.

I must be the freak cause I am still friends with my buddies that I grew up with. My closest friend only lives 20 minutes aways with his wife and kids but I have know him since 10th grade...about 25 years. I have friends that I have known in excess of 30 years. We all moved away from where we grew up and it doesn't matter if we don't speak for away, but when we are going camping, ususally, they ditch their wives and girlfriends and we have a drunk, sh*tfaced weekend.

Sorry about the 'loser" job bud. Mr. DB: you crack me up with your pictures (under your name). I think this one looks like a characature of you. The one before the cat.

Last edited:
Top Bottom