Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

You ever drink tap water?

we usually have a good 10 gallons of distilled water at home but I am not afraid to drink/use tap water. I mean, wtf it's not going to kill you
 
i won't drink my tap water...but I will cook with it...just well water but it sucks.....I drink bottled water at home
 
I cook with it but we have Arrowhead bottled water delivered. Some bottled water brands come from 'municipal sources'...which means you're getting tap water in a bottle.
 
????

Distilled water is NOT good for you!

Unless you know that tap water is contaminated or tastes like shit there is little evidence in favor of bottled water
 
anthrax said:
????

Distilled water is NOT good for you!

Unless you know that tap water is contaminated or tastes like shit there is little evidence in favor of bottled water

Please explain.
 
nycgirl said:
Please explain.
All the "good stuff" is takin out of distiled water. Only thinig it is good for is making coffee. I drink tap water most of the time we live in North America not some 3rd world country your crazy if you buy into the bottled water hype also probably a yuppy.
 
nycgirl said:
Please explain.

"Yes, distilled water is “pure” in the sense that it does not have any harmful chemicals in it. Matter of fact it has NOTHING in it. And that is the problem. See, bettas need some essential minerals which they get from their water. And distilled water provides none of that. It is also way too soft and acidic and not suitable. It is also expensive."

""In an attempt to get 'pure' water, some people promote distillers and reverse osmosis (R.O.) filters. While these devices work well, they take everything out of the water. Unfortunately, this “pure” water is not healthy. It’s dead water. Fish cannot live in it. If ingested for long periods of time, it can leach out valuable body minerals, such as potassium, magnesium, sodium and calcium. One can take mineral supplements to replace them; however, it’s not easy to replace the minerals in our body in the same form that we lost them in."
 
superqt4u2nv said:
All the "good stuff" is takin out of distiled water. Only thinig it is good for is making coffee. I drink tap water most of the time we live in North America not some 3rd world country your crazy if you buy into the bottled water hype also probably a yuppy.

LOL, I'm far from a yuppie.

I get plenty of good stuff via the millions of supps I take and a healthy diet.

You obviously don't live in the D.C. area. I know people in D.C. that won't brush their teeth or fill up their pet water dishes with that water - major lead issues that will take years to resolve. Some of the D.C. suburbs (where I work is one) get their water from the same D.C. source. So, NO, not all water in North America is the same & great.

Usually when people argue that distilled is bad for you, they are talking about it washing out a lot of electrolytes in your body. That's why I asked for his explanation.
 
anthrax said:
????

Distilled water is NOT good for you!

Unless you know that tap water is contaminated or tastes like shit there is little evidence in favor of bottled water



WTF distilled H20 is good for you it basically means is Purified water.



Yes I use tap water for cooking and making coffee.


Whoever said boiling tap water is bad should be shot! That's basically what everyone use especially in restaurants.
 
nycgirl said:
LOL, I'm far from a yuppie.

I get plenty of good stuff via the millions of supps I take and a healthy diet.

You obviously don't live in the D.C. area. I know people in D.C. that won't brush their teeth or fill up their pet water dishes with that water - major lead issues that will take years to resolve. Some of the D.C. suburbs get their water from the same D.C. source. So, NO, not all water in North America is the same & great.


Usually when people argue that distilled is bad for you, they are talking about it washing out a lot of electrolytes in your body. That's why I asked for his explanation.
Yet another reason why Canada is the best part of North America. ;)

Distilled water does make better coffe IMO other than that I will keep drinking from the tap.

P.S. didn't mean to call you yuppie alone but most people that buy into bottled water are. Unless they live in DC :qt:
 
superqt4u2nv said:
Yet another reason why Canada is the best part of North America. ;)
Distilled water does make better coffe IMO other than that I will keep drinking from the tap.
P.S. didn't mean to call you yuppie alone but most people that buy into bottled water are. Unless they live in DC :qt:

Oh, I know. :lmao: I always drank tap when I lived at home. NYC has the best tasting water in my opinion (please don't call me MTS). In fact, Aquafina and Dasani use it as one of their sources.

I've noticed that since drinking Distilled, my body retains less water & sodium. A huge plus, imo.
 
I drink tap water all the time. I haven't noticed any problems except when going through metal detectors, and being around magnets. :worried:



;)
 
*****JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW***


bottle water is just as shity as tap water
trust me, i know .....its what i do for a living... and no, im not the fucking culligan man bizzotches!
 
GrandMaster said:
*****JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW***


bottle water is just as shity as tap water
trust me, i know .....its what i do for a living... and no, im not the fucking culligan man bizzotches!

Yeah ... I think I've seen a story on Dateline that showed the bacteria level in bottled water to be higher than the shit that comes out of your faucet.
 
There are NO clinical results supporting anything wrong with drinking distilled water.

If minerals in the water were that important, we'd have to chew the water.

As far as leaching electrolytes or minerals, no scientific evidence, just theory.

If your diet sucks I can see a decrease in some areas possibly but, over a long period of time.

All things considered, I trust my distilled water to be clean everything else, well...
 
PICK3 said:
What about for coffee or tea?

What about for cooking?
Usually all I drink but I am also privy to one of the highest rated municipal water supplies in the US. Ironically, most bottled water comes from municipal sources....
 
Destroyer1986* said:
I think tap water is the least of my worries in my daily intake. LOL. Thats all I ever drink though.


hahah...yup me too.. between getting piss drunk 3x/week and doing every drug known to man...tap water is the least of my fuckin problems.


1 gallon+ of tap a day. fugg that.
 
I always use distilled water ........................... to fill the battery of my car
 
Top Bottom