Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

You all are bastardizing the whole thing.

lol i know
 
hamstershaver said:
have faith bud, i asked for nothing, not once, not ever
Hell I know you didn't ask for it, but what are people thinking?

I'll try and hold it together, don't know if I can.

unless maybe you backdoor klu tonight. that'd make me feel a little better.

*sigh.
 
I got carried away at first, but a few hours went by and I'm trying to be mature with it.
 
So, we get to give 10 K hits a day if we don't want to pay to have the boards cluttered by post whoring attention starved douche bags. Works for me. It made my mind up.
 
i do not understand why they are taking away from nonplats
if you want to give extra stuff to plats i see no problem with that at all
but why punish nonplats and slash in half something they used to have?
 
hamstershaver said:
i do not understand why they are taking away from nonplats
if you want to give extra stuff to plats i see no problem with that at all
but why punish nonplats and slash in half something they used to have?


Okay so you know what's going on. Tell me. How are they punishing non-plats?
 
I agree with Hammy. Rewarding plats is fine, but don't take away features from non-plats. This makes them less likely to go plat.
 
chewyxrage said:
seriously someone type for 15 seconds and tell me wtf is going on
non plats can only give like 10 hits a day of karma.

Plats can give more (I THINK) but can hit other members more regularly now.. used to be every 40 hits (you had to spread a lot) now its much less.
 
Top Bottom