Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

yohimbine

hrmm.. what were the ratios of Menthol, lidocaine, aloe barbadenisis gel, glycerol,glycerin, vitamin E and SD alcohol?

3 week update

I tolerate Yo HCI very well and also ECA so I am useing around 200mg topical Yo HCI as well as 1240mg of mahuang 8%, 600mg of caffeine, 400mg of Naringin, 320mg of Citrus Aurantium, 320mg of Acetyl L-carnitine HCL, 260mg of Forskohlii, 250-500mg of usnic acid, 240mg of DMAE, 20mg of yo HCI oraly, and 1mg of armidex.
The above are total daily amounts. My diet is an isometric Diet. I am hypoglycemic so I can not use the keto type diets. The strange thing is I am actualy up in weight from 184lbs starting weight to about 197lbs with noticable differences in BF compositions I am also holding some water because over all definition is not as good as before, also my nipples have droped about 3/4 of an inch down on my chest(more to an under the pecs rather than sitting more on top of them. Have always had alittle baby fat towards the lower part of the pecs. Have not really experience any jitters but have experience muscle twitching. My fluid intake is around 2-3 gal a day. This is my 3 week results. I will soon be out of Yo hci :bawling: . So I will probly take a 1 -2 week break to let the water drop off while I order more. I can not realy explain these results but are very pleased with them none the less. - Superfrk

Last edited:
Top Bottom